I have just added several new album which are detected on the BB10 music app but not on Neutron. Do you know if there is something to do to solve this issue ?
    04-15-13 02:05 PM
    Are you using an SD card? If so then neutron doesn't currently support SD card music

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-15-13 02:12 PM
    Well it is strange because I use a sd card and Neutron recognized all the albums on it excepted the new one I have added yesterday

Another strange thing I have noticed with the native music player. Sometimes when I play music it seems to lag a lot, the music scratch. Then I have to delete the album and transfer it again. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to do again the same thing. Have you also noticed this bug ?
    04-15-13 02:27 PM
    Well it is strange because I use a sd card and Neutron recognized all the albums on it excepted the new one I have added yesterday

Another strange thing I have noticed with the native music player. Sometimes when I play music it seems to lag a lot, the music scratch. Then I have to delete the album and transfer it again. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to do again the same thing. Have you also noticed this bug ?
    Hmm. I have never gotten Neutron to recognize my sd card music so maybe it is the SD card that I am using? I direct it to the directory in which the music is found but it always shows 0 songs in there.

I don't think I have. I've noticed that songs sometimes go missing; I have a bunch of "local file missing" in my playlists. I attributed it to Link even though it says every song was transferred. Maybe it is the music player?

Sorry about no definite answers. There are a lot of bugs but I don't mind so much as I find it fun solving problems. Hopefully someone else can chime in that will be more help with your issue
    04-15-13 03:18 PM
    Didn't the last update add SD card support? I'm at work now so I cant check myself.
    04-15-13 03:22 PM
    Hi,

The update last week sorted the SD card issue out apparently. I have checked on mine and both the PC and Neutron are reporting the same number of files. Make sure you have the latest version 1.70.0.4

Thanks
    04-15-13 03:24 PM
    Didn't the last update add SD card support? I'm at work now so I cant check myself.
    Yes, there is an update that fixed mine!
    04-15-13 03:24 PM
    The last update, a couple of days ago added support for Micro SD Card.

Go to settings in Neutron, sources, then find where the music is. Do you have your phone set that all new music goes to your Micro SD Card?
    04-15-13 03:25 PM
    Another problem I notice with neutron is when I listen HD music (24/96) and the screen goes off the sound starts to lag and scratch. I personally think it is because the snapdragon processor goes into a kind of sleeping mode which is not enough powerful to ensure a good music listening for this kind of format.
    I hope neutron will rapidly fix this issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:39 PM