Hello everyone..I have a question regarding my volume buttons, especially the Up button. When I tap on the the Volume down the volume goes down like it should but thats not the case with my Vol Up. I have to press and hold for Vol to go up. Is this suppose to be like this. Does anyone have the same problem..If its only my device It really isnt a deal breaker for me but i just wanted to know if i have a messed up Z10. Thanks in advance for all the helpful replies.
    01-29-14 10:41 AM
    Sounds like an app is trying to use that key. That isn't the default behavior.

Posted via CB10
    FranRamos likes this.
    01-29-14 10:51 AM
    Mine does the same thing, which is sorta annoying seeing as a I use the press and hold for a song change. My Z has always been this way, not a huge deal but kind of a PITA. Your not alone.
    01-29-14 11:31 AM
    Go to Settings > Main Volume > change Music Shortcuts to Off.
    See if that works for you two.
    FranRamos likes this.
    01-29-14 11:37 AM
    Go to Settings > Main Volume > change Music Shortcuts to Off.
    See if that works for you two.
    I've tried that, thanks for the reply. I think its just a weak soft key under the rocker, or the rocker doesn't quite press the soft key enough. Your guess is as good as mine. Like I said, not a huge deal at all, I've learned to live with it after nearly a year now.
    FranRamos likes this.
    01-29-14 11:41 AM
    If you have hub ++ installed that is probably your issue

Posted via CB10
    FranRamos likes this.
    01-29-14 02:08 PM
    I've tried that, thanks for the reply. I think its just a weak soft key under the rocker, or the rocker doesn't quite press the soft key enough. Your guess is as good as mine. Like I said, not a huge deal at all, I've learned to live with it after nearly a year now.
    I don't think its a soft key issue because i press both of them for a screenshot they work fine..someone mentioned hub ++..why would that app modify the volume up key?
    01-30-14 03:21 AM
    PROMBLEM SOLVED -- I had Hub ++ installed...went to settings and disabled volume up key...it worked for me.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    01-30-14 03:27 AM