Hey everyone,
    I just felt the need to share my experience with the new z10. I was the first person I knew to get the z10 (i got it the day after it was released in Canada, wish I was the first!) and I felt a little overprotective of my z10, I treated it like my child, hoping it would fit in and that it would be well liked amongst my friends and family or anyone i did a demo for. Most of my friends are on the iphone however they were pretty impressed by my z10, my one buddy was even Considering returning his brand new iphone 5 for the z10! A month and a bit later I've seen a lot of people around with the z10, whether it be at my work or at the coffee shop. I am happy to see the phone being accepted well so far, and every person I talk to that has one is in love with it. I know blackberry still has a long way to go but I'd say we got a solid foot in the door and it's getting stronger with every software update and app release! #teamblackerry

Posted via CB10
    JPSKILLZ, ErinnM and R Field like this.
    04-02-13 12:32 PM
    Here in the states everyone either doesn't know it exists or thinks it some kind of dinosaur phone that oddballs use.
    04-02-13 01:57 PM
    That's unfortunate, you would think that with all the advertising BB has been doing especially at the super bowl people would at least know what the phone is. I'm sure there's some blackberry fans there somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:52 AM
    Here in the states everyone either doesn't know it exists or thinks it some kind of dinosaur phone that oddballs use.
    There is always so much hyperbole in many of these threads. The word "Some" seems to have been lost by many people. You can say that "Some" people don't know about the Z10 as that is certainly true. But to say "Everyone" is not only a stretch it is wrong. It is time folks to bring back the word "Some" to the vocabulary, not only in the forums but in the media as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:35 AM