After cracking my z10 screen in my pocket and getting it repaired yesterday, I have decided to get a case/screen protector for it, any recommendations?

My only requests are that the case is not to bulky and the z10 still looks sexy in it. Happy also for it to clip onto my belt.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:21 PM
    After cracking my z10 screen in my pocket and getting it repaired yesterday, I have decided to get a case/screen protector for it, any recommendations?

My only requests are that the case is not to bulky and the z10 still looks sexy in it. Happy also for it to clip onto my belt.

Posted via CB10
    I have 5 cases: 2 poetics, a transform case that allows it to stand, a CB crunk case and an iskin vibes case. They are all protective and none of them are bulky. Take a look in the store to see what you think!!
    06-07-13 08:32 PM
    Many threads on this already and a lot of them have pictures for you to compare what you are looking for, so much of it comes down to personal preference and level of needed protection so it is hard for me to recommend just one for you. A quick search will give you a lot to look out.

Also check out the accessories forum for new releases and reviews, saw a pretty slick all aluminum case on there the other day.

Personally I use the transform case, IMO its attractive and functional, however it doesnt offer a lot of protrection.
    06-07-13 11:46 PM
    Just get a swivel oem holster. That's what I use, I'm not much of a fan of cases.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 11:53 PM
    I have a screen protector and a Ballistic case.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    06-08-13 12:02 AM
    I have a Clear Plex screen protector and a Trident case. Love them both. Check them out!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:06 AM
    OEM swivel holster.
    06-08-13 12:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    How much did it cost you to get your screen fixed?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:02 AM
    I use the OEM leather Swivel, but it doesn't provide much protection out of the pouch.
    I also have the Transformer case, which is nice and doubles as a stand.

Proudly posted via my Z10
    06-08-13 01:41 AM
    Screen cost $275 Australia dollars to fix, cheapest I could find. Was told that it will get cheaper to fix when supply of replacement parts are more readily available.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:41 AM
    I have a seido active with holster. Love it

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:38 AM
    Ballistic SG for me, as a former otterbox commuter lover

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    06-08-13 03:54 AM
    Or you could consider getting a holster too, if you don't mind having clipped ti your belt. Heard that it helps a little with battery life too.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:26 AM
    I've gone thought a few - Incipio Dual Pro, Incipio OVRMLD, OEM Flip shell, iSkin vibe, and Seidio Active.

My absolute favourite is the iSkin. Thin and light, yet with a decent amount of protection, especially around the edge of the face. A close 2nd would be the Seidio. Great 2 piece protection without too much added bulk (looks to be a couple mm thicker than the iSkin). You can also pick up a holster for it that has a built in sleeper magnet. Only thing I dislike somewhat is the exposed silicone portions tending to pick up dust.
    06-08-13 08:49 AM
    You can go to crackberry shop or amazon and look at cases and read reviews.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:53 AM