Hey guys i'm not on a plan as i'm slack to sign up for something like that. Anyways this means i dont want to enable data browsing as it will cost too much when i get messages.This also means that if i dont have wifi where i am then protect wont work. Does anyone know a solution to my problem?? thanks.
    05-29-13 06:35 PM
    Hey guys i'm not on a plan as i'm slack to sign up for something like that. Anyways this means i dont want to enable data browsing as it will cost too much when i get messages.This also means that if i dont have wifi where i am then protect wont work. Does anyone know a solution to my problem?? thanks.

yes, re-read your thread before posting.. .proof it for coherency and correctness.
    05-29-13 06:55 PM
    yes, re-read your thread before posting.. .proof it for coherency and correctness.
    I did not find his post incoherent. Quite the opposite, it was straight forward and easy to read.

If you find it so incoherent you can't contribute to the question, the maybe you should invest in some reading and comprehension courses for yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Pearl63 likes this.
    05-29-13 07:22 PM
    I did not find his post incoherent. Quite the opposite, it was straight forward and easy to read.

If you find it so incoherent you can't contribute to the question, the maybe you should invest in some reading and comprehension courses for yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Having ready plenty of YOUR posts I'm not surprised YOU found it "easy" to read.
    05-29-13 07:32 PM
    Having ready plenty of YOUR posts I'm not surprised YOU found it "easy" to read.
    The important thing is that you feel like you contributed to the best of your ability.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:41 PM
    You have to have data for it to work unfortunately... the best you can do without data is password protection

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:44 PM
    True.

It would wipe if they connected it to Wifi. But protect won't help without some kind of return network (there is no way to trigger it either)

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:54 PM
    Password protection forces a wipe after ten incorrect tries and if you encrypted your sd card no data is vulnerable... even after the wipe it will prompt for a password to reset or reload os even with a autoloader...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:25 PM
    i'm sorry but you did read what you said before posting. Everything about this forum is easy to ready
    05-29-13 11:28 PM