Yes of course Blackberry and Tim Hortons go hand in hand since every employee probably drinks the stuff and many Timmies Execs have a Blackberry but I thought I'd share

Funny I noticed as well he's holding it upside down in the last picture. Apps don't even work upside down on the Z10
    Product placement on Timmies commercial-img_00000507.jpg
    Product placement on Timmies commercial-img_00000506.jpg
    Product placement on Timmies commercial-img_00000504.jpg
    Product placement on Timmies commercial-img_00000511.jpg
    04-15-13 10:06 PM
    Third thread of this and still no video?
    lol
    I want to see the full commercial!
    04-15-13 10:11 PM
    I did a search before posting this too and I couldn't find any other threads.. oh well within an hour it'll go the way of the dodo bird

Some things are better seen and not heard. The sandwich is the best part of the commercial. Your not missing out on anything. In fact your one up on me for not being subjected to another flimbsy commercial
    beignetdust likes this.
    04-15-13 10:36 PM
    Tims is horrible coffee! If you want real coffee go to Second Cup or McDonald's.

OMG McDonald's coffee is fantastic!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    anon4154006 and ibpluto like this.
    04-15-13 10:37 PM
    I'm glad you didn't say Starbucks lol
    beignetdust likes this.
    04-15-13 10:39 PM
    Tims is horrible coffee! If you want real coffee go to Second Cup or McDonald's.

Awwwwww, I love Tim Hortons. I'm not a big fan of coffee, so lately I've been getting their French Vanilla "Coffee". Which of course is really just lots of sugar and water, but yum!
    They totally got me hooked when they did the $1 for any medium sized specialty drink promo last year.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:42 PM
    Get a half hot chocolate, half coffee (mocha without the edible oil product on top). I don't drink coffee very often and this is my go-to at Tim Horton's. Added bonus - it contains less calories than a double-double.

JB
    04-15-13 10:45 PM

Please turn in your Canadian membership card and extinguish your flame on your way out.
    04-15-13 10:46 PM
    Get a half hot chocolate, half coffee (mocha without the edible oil product on top). I don't drink coffee very often and this is my go-to at Tim Horton's. Added bonus - it contains less calories than a double-double.

JB
    You can ask them to do this? Or do you have to buy two and mix youself?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:49 PM
    Please turn in your Canadian membership card and extinguish your flame on your way out.
    Ha ha if it means saving even one Canadian from drinking that poor excuse for a freshly brewed coffee (rolling my eyes), I'll pack my things and head back to Italy right now!

FYI - Italy has fantastic coffee!

04-15-13 10:54 PM
    It's true... McDonald's regular coffee is quite good now.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:56 PM
    You can ask them to do this? Or do you have to buy two and mix youself?

Posted via CB10
    I just order a half-hot chocolate half-coffee. They know what you're talking about. Hot chocolate and coffee cost the same amount, so it won't cost them more to make it for you. You're just paying for whipped cream when you get a mocha.

Make sure to check before you leave - sometimes the HC machine doesn't work properly and if that happens, all you get is watered down coffee, which tastes terrible. They'll remake it as many times as needed to get it right.

JB
    beignetdust likes this.
    04-15-13 10:56 PM
    I caught this commercial on the Weather Channel today! Good plug for BlackBerry!

CB10 App, Z10
    beignetdust likes this.
    04-15-13 10:59 PM
    Ha ha if it means saving even one Canadian from drinking that poor excuse for a freshly brewed coffee (rolling my eyes), I'll pack my things and head back to Italy right now!

True, you can get awesome coffee in Italy, but can you get a ''double double decaf sweetner not sugar please'' in Italy? I think prolly not!
    04-15-13 11:24 PM

Although I do enjoy coffee... After working in an italian bakery... Espresso is the way to go!!! I ddon't care ifits not your thing straight up, dump it in a glass of water, steamed milk or foam or with cream... Italians perfected coffee with espresso. Cubans, geeks, everyone may try to imitate... But esppresso or lattes are the best for flavor. I don't use it for caffine. Just pure flavor
    04-15-13 11:38 PM
    It's true... McDonald's regular coffee is quite good now.

Posted via CB10
    No jokes ....I love Mickey D's coffee. The cups are better as well ...LOL
    04-16-13 07:19 AM
    Although I do enjoy coffee... After working in an italian bakery... Espresso is the way to go!!! I ddon't care ifits not your thing straight up, dump it in a glass of water, steamed milk or foam or with cream... Italians perfected coffee with espresso. Cubans, geeks, everyone may try to imitate... But esppresso or lattes are the best for flavor. I don't use it for caffine. Just pure flavor
    Ah....a person after my own heart! I couldn't agree more.

04-17-13 01:08 PM
    If I could only have only one for life? Yes a Nuova Simonelli on my counter spitting out liquid gold espresso.

But since I have choices, my car rides in traffic are with Timmies/McDs (whichever I pass first) and an espresso on the weekends
    04-17-13 07:29 PM
    OK, I will admit that Rotten Ronnies coffee is not bad as well; but I won't admit it IRL. Just sayin`
    04-17-13 10:08 PM
    I'm glad you didn't say Starbucks lol
    Me too! Too many iPhone users there looking to be seen. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:10 PM
    Omg. Just saw this commercial for the first time. Its kind of cool, but indeed the phone is upside down. Sad part is it is not even possible so how is it possible? You think bb/tims would fix this error. How it even got released?
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:30 AM