So i've had my Z10 for a week now, and a couple of days ago I spent a lot of time linking up my sim contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts. This morning I had noticed that all my phone contacts were unsynced from their links and all had blank display pictures. I then linked them all again and downloaded and installed the new Blackberry 10.1 OS and upon restarting I had found that all my Sim contacts once again had been un-linked to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
    Is their a reason why everytime a restart happens these links get un-linked and will there be a fix for this, or anything to help me out?

Thanks.
    05-14-13 12:41 PM
    So i've had my Z10 for a week now, and a couple of days ago I spent a lot of time linking up my sim contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts. This morning I had noticed that all my phone contacts were unsynced from their links and all had blank display pictures. I then linked them all again and downloaded and installed the new Blackberry 10.1 OS and upon restarting I had found that all my Sim contacts once again had been un-linked to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
    Is their a reason why everytime a restart happens these links get un-linked and will there be a fix for this, or anything to help me out?

Thanks.
    I've been facing the exact same issue from day 1. It is very annoying, I have linked my contacts numerous times and they keep unlinking every time the phone restarts. Hopefully it will be fixed soon because that is really a problem.
    05-14-13 01:19 PM
    It keeps messing with my speed dials and WhatsApps as well, hopefully there already is some forms of a solution in the works.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:29 PM
    Guys, how do u link the contact to Facebook account? I only want to link those contact that I save on my sim to Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 08:51 AM