Hi i'm trying to use vnbb10 to sideload apps
    Not sure how to use it but i think that the app will give me an ip adress and i'm supposed to make mymBlackberry's devolvement mode IP smilier to the one in the vnbb10 app, right?
    Ok.. The problem is that i can't input the ip on my BB
    Last two digits for the second bar are 24
    And on my BB i can only choose 21 or 25.. Can't choose 24

I'm not sure if anyone understood what I said because i'm trying to explain something i don't understand
    03-16-13 08:45 AM
    Connect BlackBerry to of via usb. Turn on dev mode. Hit scan on vnbb. It will input the ip address automatically if it detects your phone is connected an has dev mode on.

All you should need to enter is your device pw. The ips fields should fill themselves out if they are connected properly.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 08:49 AM
    my z10 is connected and i enabled the dev mode
    can't find the scan button on vnbb10
    03-16-13 09:02 AM
    my z10 is connected and i enabled the dev mode
    can't find the scan button on vnbb10
    Oh my mistake I was thinking of DDPB.

From where you are hit the refresh button next to the ip address. It should fill out the devmode ip for you. Then put in device pw and click connect

Posted via CB10
    flyingsolid likes this.
    03-16-13 09:53 AM
    Hi i'm trying to use vnbb10 to sideload apps
    Not sure how to use it but i think that the app will give me an ip adress and i'm supposed to make mymBlackberry's devolvement mode IP smilier to the one in the vnbb10 app, right?
    Ok.. The problem is that i can't input the ip on my BB
    Last two digits for the second bar are 24
    And on my BB i can only choose 21 or 25.. Can't choose 24

I'm not sure if anyone understood what I said because i'm trying to explain something i don't understand
    I did have the same question and I was instructed by the developer to enter the IP of my Z10 into vnBB10 and it works perfectly. The IP can be found at Settings - About (Network)
    flyingsolid likes this.
    03-16-13 11:19 AM
    Reasonably happy with my new Z10, but could really use some unsupported apps.

First I tried DDPB, but it gave me an error code about "failed to connect to target," or something. That may have been because of a password issue, since it required I put one in, although I was never prompted to create one on the Z10 end when I set it to "developer mode."

So... I tried vnbb.

But when I try to download vnbb, I get a red and white "wrong way" sign and a message that "Setup.exe appears malicious. I did a google search for "vnbb" and "malicious" which didn't come up with anything much.

Is vnbb infected? How can I know for sure? I don't want to download it if there's a possible problem. Anyone able to help?
    04-08-13 01:49 PM
    I keep getting the following:

"Error: Cannot Connect: Connection to https://___.___.___.___ refused. Please check IP address settings for the target. You may have to reboot the target."

What does this mean??
    04-30-13 11:01 AM
    Can anyone help me please? I'm getting the same error! I'm really frustrated because I had everything working with DDPB, and then I had a connection error with that, so I uninstalled it and installed vnbb10 instead.

I keep getting the following:

"Error: Cannot Connect: Connection to https://___.___.___.___ refused. Please check IP address settings for the target. You may have to reboot the target."

What does this mean??
    07-12-13 07:47 AM