Because of battery drainage I removed all my email accounts and re-installed them. While re-installing the email accounts I realized my BB Link account was not on the Accounts list. I connected to BB Link and BB Link then showed on my Accounts list. Later that day I opened my calendar but there were no calendar entries (appointments). After getting no help from CrackBerry to try & 'find' the calendar data in the phone I decided to reload all the calendar data by syncing Outlook FROM my computer TO the Z10 (device) using my backup to restore all but about 2 weeks of appointments.

NOW I am getting an error code :
    "Sync was unsuccessful. CPreferencesManager: Configuration
    Value for /Preferences/Account_4_262146/SyncAccountId_2
    not set in TransConfig.xml for translator RimBB"

I have no idea what that means - and can't figure out where to even start looking for an answer.

If anyone can help me, either #1) tell me how to 'find' the calendar data on the phone or, #2) tell me what to do with the above error message I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
    05-29-16 04:46 PM
    I found this article on the BlackBerry support site, not sure if it'll help. Looks like it could be an issue with one of the Outlook files on your computer, I would investigate that option ("cause 2" in the tech note): Sync was unsuccessful error ? ?CPreferencesManager:Configuration Value for /Preferences/Account" <Identifying Number> "/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for Translator RimBB? error displayed in BlackBerry Link
    I found this article on the BlackBerry support site, not sure if it'll help. Looks like it could be an issue with one of the Outlook files on your computer, I would investigate that option ("cause 2" in the tech note): Sync was unsuccessful error ? ?CPreferencesManager:Configuration Value for /Preferences/Account" <Identifying Number> "/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for Translator RimBB? error displayed in BlackBerry Link
    05-29-16 07:09 PM