I'm pretty new to this forum so please bear with me if my question has already been addressed but a quick search did not reveal a satisfactory answer.

I have a Z10 and am mostly pleased with the way it performs. I have however come across a strange problem which I'm hoping some of you can shed some light on for me.

I have just transferred a number of albums in MP3 format via Blackberry Link. When I try to play them I get a 'This file contains an unsupported media format.'

I have used the sync facility within Blackberry Link to add the files to a 64Gb media card inserted in the phone. The really strange thing is that even though the files were ripped from CD and converted to MP3 using the same software, some files work, some work partially and some refuse to work at all.

For instance one CD which has twelve tracks, syncs with no errors, but only plays tracks 3 and 8.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so did you manage to find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
    01-14-14 01:16 AM
    Just stop using BlackBerry Link to transfer the files. Enable mass storage mode on your device through the Settings, Storage and Access options and simply drag and drop your files onto your SD Card. BlackBerry Link is not exactly the best piece of software out there and often times has issues with transferring media correctly.
    Nanker Phelge likes this.
    01-14-14 01:32 AM