So I had to return my blackberry z10, and I did so way back on 12/21/13 it was delivered. They said I would have my refund within 5 to 7 days! Yeah right, lol. I still don't have my refund, and they keep saying the same thing. Well, I paid through PayPal, so I will get my money back. It's sad I had to file a claim to do so, very sad.
    01-06-14 08:21 PM
    So I had to return my blackberry z10, and I did so way back on 12/21/13 it was delivered. They said I would have my refund within 5 to 7 days! Yeah right, lol. I still don't have my refund, and they keep saying the same thing. Well, I paid through PayPal, so I will get my money back. It's sad I had to file a claim to do so, very sad.
    That is a Paypal issue. BlackBerry does not control the time in which Paypal will issue a refund.
    01-06-14 08:26 PM
    5 - 7 Business days, when you take into account it was only delivered on the 21st and with all the holidays in there, today was the 7th business day.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz, KermEd and dad2bandm like this.
    01-06-14 08:29 PM
    Did you pay through PayPal with your debit or credit card as a funding method? If you did, it'll take forever

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:37 PM
    It's not paypal. I didn't file a claim until after waiting more than the 7 days. I'm glad I paid with paypal. Blackberry has not even STARTED processing my refund on their side, and I don't care at this point. PayPal will give me my money now.
    01-06-14 08:41 PM
    Blackberry has not even begin to process my refund, which is why I filed a claim. PayPal is the best way to shop I think. Especially when companies do this. Blackberry keeps saying to wait 5 to 7 days, but it's been way more than that.
    best way to shop, but worst way to sell. thieves.
    01-06-14 09:03 PM
    Sucks.... But not surprising to me.
    BlackBerry is far removed from their former bloated glory.
    Staff has been excruciatingly reduced, and my memories of their past superior service has long faded.
    They have no staff! I'm surprised only by the fact they responded to you at all in a timely fashion.
    Even if it was only to talk about your PayPal method and guarantee of refund.

I pray they get it together this year...

Good Luck, OP!
    01-06-14 09:20 PM
    Blackberry has not even begin to process my refund, which is why I filed a claim. PayPal is the best way to shop I think. Especially when companies do this. Blackberry keeps saying to wait 5 to 7 days, but it's been way more than that.
    Mmmm, that's probably because you haven't given everyone the full story .

Besides if you want fast returns - buy though a carrier that you can visit. and you can refund immediately.

Posted via CB from my LE
    00stryder likes this.
    01-06-14 09:29 PM
    You've just reached the end of your 7 business days, over the Christmas/New Years period. This isn't remotely surprising, or interesting.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:45 PM