I bought Z10 about 1 month ago, and I actually love it very much. However, not long time ago I started to notice the back door is not that tight any more, especially around the back corner of where the camera is. Whenever I press that corner, there is always some irritating crack noises. Blackberry did let me down on the details not just this time on this phone. I don't get it why. Does anybody else have this problem? Can I just solve this by replacing a new back door? Thanks!
    12-15-13 11:59 AM
    Never had that issue. Mine is ultra snug. Check for cracks or chipped plastic
    12-15-13 12:03 PM
    Something tells me you have been prying the back door off wrong and you screwed up the little clips on the door.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz and afewyz like this.
    12-15-13 12:16 PM
    I took my thumb and two fingers (index and middle) and just bent the cover inward where the clip was. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 12:50 PM
    Thanks for replying. I just checked that no clips are broken or dropped. According to my observation, that is partially caused by the back door is too thin over the camera area. Maybe I was just too lucky to get this problem. I would try to replace a back door to see.
    12-15-13 12:59 PM
    I tried your way, and it did not work. The clip was clipped in the cove, but it is just not sturdy.
    12-15-13 01:14 PM
    I have exactly the same problem at same area of the phone at the corner by camera,and is really a big deal and make the phone feel so cheap.
    I have the phone for just one month and it's my first blackberry, after trying all other os(ios,android,wp)and from the day one I love the phone and the os but after only 4days screen got cracked with no reason (no dropping ..)phone was in my pocket I take it out to make a call and screen was cracked&this was the first time I have this issue with a phone. after I replace thec that now I have this hardware issue .
    I think this back cover s a common problem but

may not noticed u have to tiouch that particular spot of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 12:49 AM
    Did you use flip cover before? I've got the same problem too after using the flip cover. The upper and lower part of the back cover are creating crack noises too.
    12-16-13 04:07 AM
    I don't have any issues with my back. I don't take it off often and am careful when I do. I have never heard of "spontaneous screen cracking "

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-16-13 04:25 AM
    I didn't use any cover, I believe if u open and close the back cover couple of time u will end up with problem + another down side of the phone is the volume key. They are like lose and if u shake the phone u will notice what I mean(u can hear them making noise)
    After all I really like the os but at the hardware department they should do better job to stay on track ,even though I still like my z10 more than z30,i think that z30 has better quality . But compere to iPhone they really need to improve there hardware...

Rogers stl 100_3

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 08:35 AM
    Some update about my back door: My aunt also has a Z10, so I switched my back door with hers, and you know what, her Z10 with my back door does not have any problem at all, which is a surprise to me. My Z10 with her back door became far better than before, and the crack noise around the camera disappeared, but it is a little bit loose at the far bottom around the speaker.

So I believe by buying a back door or switching with some others you can solve the problem. By the way, the back door is very cheap.
    02-08-14 01:16 PM
    Yes, I also have that problem, really I was obsesses with the matter in the beginning but not more.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 01:28 PM
    Same here. Just by replacing the backdoor will fix that gap. But, if you continue to remove it; it will happen again.

The Most Interesting Device In The World, BBZ10! Keep Moving My Friends!
    02-08-14 01:55 PM