Whenever I call someone or attend a call from anyone, the person I'm talking to can't hear me because of the low volume. I've checked the volume level, it was full but still the person, I'm talking to cannot hear me.
    The people tells me that, they are unable to hear your phone volume which is very low. When I inserted the Head Phones, they worked and the voice and the volume was perfect but without them people can't hear me.
    What is this problem?
    What is causing this?
    Can you solve this issue?
    Is there any problem with the device or the sim?
    Please solve my issue as quick as you can. Please
    10-18-13 11:03 AM
    Whenever I call someone or attend a call from anyone, the person I'm talking to can't hear me because of the low volume. I've checked the volume level, it was full but still the person, I'm talking to cannot hear me.
    The people tells me that, they are unable to hear your phone volume which is very low. When I inserted the Head Phones, they worked and the voice and the volume was perfect but without them people can't hear me.
    What is this problem?
    What is causing this?
    Can you solve this issue?
    Is there any problem with the device or the sim?
    Please solve my issue as quick as you can. Please
    Sounds like something is blocking the microphone on the bottom of the phone. Do you have a case on it? If so, it might be blocking the microphone from picking you up. Also, check near the bottom of the phone for any lint or pocket dust that may have made its way into any crevasse.
    Sheri Dar likes this.
    10-18-13 04:59 PM
    No, I don't have any case on it and I can see a little bit of dust on the bottom, when I removed It's back plastic cover. You can see down below, many people are facing the same problem:
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...g/td-p/2231885
    Last edited by Sheri Dar; 10-19-13 at 02:44 PM. Reason: I just forgot to mention some important points
    10-19-13 02:40 PM