i have blackberry Z10 STL 100-1 and my OS is 10.0.9.348 and i go to software Updates he tell me you have latest Software ...

Why ?!

I Want 10.0.10.85

Help !!
    03-02-13 04:22 AM
    I want it too. Have then same issue! I would love it if updates were updated in the same regards as the PlayBook, and not based on carriers.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 04:52 AM
    The 10.0.10.85 update is only for the STL100-3 version of BlackBerry Z10.
    03-02-13 04:54 AM
    I am too facing same issue. My model number is STL 100-1 and OS 10.0.10.58 but software update option says, no update available? Is it possible to update thru BB Link?
    03-02-13 04:56 AM
    I am too facing same issue. My model number is STL 100-1 and OS 10.0.10.58 but software update option says, no update available? Is it possible to update thru BB Link?
    How do you have OS 10.0.10.58

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:03 AM
    I too have 10.0.10.58.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:08 AM
    I just picked a fight with @Blackberry and my carrier @Viva_BH I ended with saying I will sell my Z10 and will disconnect my postpaids connections, honestly I don't want to sell it, but this stupid process of letting the OTA to come through carriers is not making sense for me, my carrier on twitter is saying that it will come in next few weeks!! Why in **** I have to wait all of this long!!!? I have waited for one month like the others and more than some, why in **** I'm not getting it with them? My phone is not locked to the carrier and I did not even by it from them and neither they sell it or warrant it!!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:12 AM
    I too have 10.0.10.58.

Posted via CB10
    Are you STL100-1 ?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:13 AM
    Yes, that is what is available in our country.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:23 AM
    If you go to setting, about, category, OS, what will be your software release and OS version?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:26 AM
    If you go to setting, about, category, OS, what will be your software release and OS version?

Posted via CB10
    Os version is 10.0.10.261

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:40 AM
    Why i don't have any Update?!

I'm from Saudi Arabia
    03-02-13 06:28 AM
    I purchased the phone two weeks ago and I did not find any update

Why BlackBerry did not descend updates in Saudi Arabia ?????
    03-02-13 06:39 AM
    same problem ... i am from Bahrain.
    03-02-13 06:46 AM
    It's the carriers that send out the updates...but as I said before they should send out the updates like they do on the PlayBook (same updates and for all)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 06:50 AM
    Same problem here. I purchased in Dubai (STL100-1) and using it on O2 Germany. Tried even vodafone.de sim, no luck. It's the old 10.0.9.2372. Damn!

Why do unlocked non-carrier phones wait for updates from the carrier. BlackBerry must take an action immediately, even though it's a weekend.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 06:58 AM
    What is the solution now?
    03-02-13 07:22 AM
    I guess this particular update is not yet available for our platform STL-100-1. Remember we have the only Z10 without Qualcomm Processor (and LTE).

STL 100-1
    Chipset A: TI OMAP 4470 1.5Ghz / Imagination GPU PowerVR SGX 544

STL 100-2,3,4:
    Chipset B: QC Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5Ghz / Qualcomm GPU Adreno 225
    03-02-13 07:32 AM
    I'm really considering to switch, my carrier don't give a sh!t and BlackBerry is seems the same by doing it through them, why will I stick and suffer! I have tried every possible way to update the phone without any success! I was finally happy that Blackberry is back and I dump my Droid and jump to Blackberry boat but they are letting me down again. I even thought of getting a Roger sim card from Canada just to get the updates faster but it seems I can't do that because I have STL100-1 I have tried my best to make this work and I waited a month and will not wait no more when I can see the solution for my problem is out there and I can't grap it because Blackberry is pushing it through the carrier instead directly to us!! What if we did not get it ever ( from past experience we were not getting anything from carriers we had to donload it and upgrade) sorry but you just screwed your customers in the Middle East.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:34 AM
    I agree with you Axiombh, at least they could "leak" autoloaders or firmware for us, so they didn't "officially" bypass the sleepy carriers we have.

I really am frustrated as well. Waiting sucks. Also, if I wouldn't use the 10.0.10.261 via the leaked autoloader, I would be seriously angry as the original version had all the battery eating habits and was far from great. At least 261 is better. But who wants better if you know that GREAT is around the corner.....

Blackberry, if you are listening, for your power-users in the Middle East (Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, UAE, Oman) LEAK the bloody update somewhere, so we can at least boast to our friends and promote Blackberry further. We here are probably the only market that was stable for you the last 4 years. Payback time. Thanks!!
    03-02-13 07:44 AM
    Well I think that basically they are two different internal platforms even though the external hardware looks the same so the update for -3 won't apply to -1. Simple as that. No use getting pissed about it. It has more to do with the original purchase location. Kinda like getting mad because there are limited apps available for the Z10 still. Just be patient there really isn't that much noticeably different that I can see.
    03-02-13 07:51 AM
    I agree with you Axiombh, at least they could "leak" autoloaders or firmware for us, so they didn't "officially" bypass the sleepy carriers we have.

I really am frustrated as well. Waiting sucks. Also, if I wouldn't use the 10.0.10.261 via the leaked autoloader, I would be seriously angry as the original version had all the battery eating habits and was far from great. At least 261 is better. But who wants better if you know that GREAT is around the corner.....

Blackberry, if you are listening, for your power-users in the Middle East (Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, UAE, Oman) LEAK the bloody update somewhere, so we can at least boast to our friends and promote Blackberry further. We here are probably the only market that was stable for you the last 4 years. Payback time. Thanks!!
    Seriously man, I have been a beleiverin Blackberry and I do always promote them even when I started using Droid, when I picked up my Z10 with all the problems in it I was fighting my freinds who own iphones on how good is Blackbeery and they just have to wait and see, I still believe in them the OS have a lot of potentials but this only stupid thing that yhey have to push their updates through OTA bu the carrier is not acceptable at all in our case in the middle east.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:52 AM
    I'm sure after the Z10 ( and Q10) are out for a bit, where will be autoloaders available and the latest leak or official software posted on CB for all to use.

I haven't got my update yet (from Bell Canada) but the other day I downloaded 10.0.10.648 from CB and installed it.
    03-02-13 07:53 AM
    Sooman54:

Don't get me wrong: we have EVERY phone the day it is released (no matter where) here in the Middle East, because we can't wait and are willing to pay top dollars to get it first. The delay is the time it takes to fly the stuff by plane to us, which is thanks to our great airlines very fast. Waiting is just not what we are good in ;-) sorry.

And especially as we have LTE here, still get the LTE free Z10 version and we get the slower processor (TI instead of Qualcomm) but still pay the same price. So at least we could get the updates at the same time, it's not asking for too much.
    03-02-13 07:59 AM
    Well I think that basically they are two different internal platforms even though the external hardware looks the same so the update for -3 won't apply to -1. Simple as that. No use getting pissed about it. It has more to do with the original purchase location. Kinda like getting mad because there are limited apps available for the Z10 still. Just be patient there really isn't that much noticeably different that I can see.
    I have Z10 from Blackberry, I don't care if it was 1,2,3 or 4 if they fixed the issue all of us should get the fix, you guys will get it because your carriers do care, oures don't give sh!t

So waiting for an update to come from them is just like we are asking for whatsapp, Instagram, skype in tge first day when Blackberry launched tge Z10 no one knows when it will come and in our case with OS update I have a feeling that it will never come.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:59 AM
35 12