I have come up with a number of issues which may all be related.

The core seems to be around the way that my Calendar and contacts are now configured.

Firstly - I use BBLink to Sync. After the upgrade my 1.1.1 version of BBlink wouldn't sync to Outlook. Its there in BBlink, but greyed out. I updated the BBLink to the latest version. Same problem; there but greyed out.

Next issue is that I created a new calendar event on the Z10. This all went well until I went to add a person - it asks me to associate an email account to send the notification. If I do this it gives me Local Calendar and which I set to one of my email accounts. Then It displays the name of the computer I sync with.no matter what I do (none, or an email address) it wont accept either giving me an are you sure message and reassigning if I use the same email address OR if I select none it just doesn't do anything and whe I go to save it goes through the same process again.

If I look under setting>accounts I see BBLink is the source of my Calendar and Events (correct).

HELP!
    11-07-13 06:53 PM
    Try rebooting, reinstalling the os, updating your os, using a leak, checking to make sure it's not a problem with your account.

Good luck
    11-08-13 06:53 PM
    Try rebooting, reinstalling the os, updating your os, using a leak, checking to make sure it's not a problem with your account.

Good luck
    OP the sad part about the above is that it's all the right advice for a BlackBerry 10 device.

Posted by Dr. Emmett Brown from my GoogleBerry Cranial Implant
    pttptppt likes this.
    11-08-13 07:15 PM
    Hmmmmmmm.... I do wonder when the sagest advice is re-boot & reinstall software.

Note, I DO appreciate the advice and agree its probably right. Its just a little sad is all.

I will attempt it all - note, it is a genuine OS not a leak.

Cheers
    11-09-13 02:22 PM
    I have come up with a number of issues which may all be related.

The core seems to be around the way that my Calendar and contacts are now configured.

Firstly - I use BBLink to Sync. After the upgrade my 1.1.1 version of BBlink wouldn't sync to Outlook. Its there in BBlink, but greyed out. I updated the BBLink to the latest version. Same problem; there but greyed out.

Next issue is that I created a new calendar event on the Z10. This all went well until I went to add a person - it asks me to associate an email account to send the notification. If I do this it gives me Local Calendar and which I set to one of my email accounts. Then It displays the name of the computer I sync with.no matter what I do (none, or an email address) it wont accept either giving me an are you sure message and reassigning if I use the same email address OR if I select none it just doesn't do anything and whe I go to save it goes through the same process again.

If I look under setting>accounts I see BBLink is the source of my Calendar and Events (correct).

HELP!
    Not be able to associate an email address with bblink calendar has been issue since bb10 came out. Link will only sync with link calendar, so catch 22. I am using Google now, no issues.

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-09-13 02:34 PM
    Hi there, thanks for your response.

Prior to the upgrade I has seamless integration through BBlink - contacts and calendars all good and I could set up calendar events and invite people no problem.

With a little fiddling now I see the issue is with association an email account with the Calendar. When I go to settings>accounts>set defaults if I go to default accounts>calendar it only gives me a choice of device and BBlink, neither of which can send emails (invitations) as far as I can see.

If anyone has anything on this I would appreciate it - what was once working in now broken.

Thanks
    11-09-13 03:41 PM
    Personally, I don't think that Microsoft and BlackBerry are co-operating fully on the issue of synchronization. I am experiencing similar problems with MS Outlook (desktop client) and Outlook Mail (web client). They both offer unsatisfactory synchronization, particularly, for the new BlackBerry 10 devices. Remember, Microsoft is also in the mobile business and they may not be too interested in BlackBerry's success. Also, there seems to be some sort of (bitter) mobile rivalry amongst competitors so don't expect applications from different platforms to always work smoothly together. However, I suggest always updating to the latest compatible software versions as often as possible whether leaked or official. If you have a contract phone then observe the terms and conditions to avoid warranty issues. Aside, from that you will need to be patient and hope for the best by working along with other support persons and BB users. BlackBerry doesn't seem to offer much direct support but you can always check their How to knowledge base. Unfortunately, that's the way it is.
    11-09-13 03:44 PM
    This sync thing has been an issues since say one. Think back to the legacy days when back ups were on BlackBerry Protect and sync was just a matter of dropping the BlackBerry into a cradle. I remember when people used to complain about certain aspects of BlackBerry desktop. I bet they'd kill to have that system back now.

Link in my opinion is a horrible piece of software and I have to wonder if not will ever be any better. It looks to me that one day before launch somebody remembered that they need sync software and whipped it up. Really.

11-09-13 04:21 PM
    This sync thing has been an issues since say one. Think back to the legacy days when back ups were on BlackBerry Protect and sync was just a matter of dropping the BlackBerry into a cradle. I remember when people used to complain about certain aspects of BlackBerry desktop. I bet they'd kill to have that system back now.

Link in my opinion is a horrible piece of software and I have to wonder if not will ever be any better. It looks to me that one day before launch somebody remembered that they need sync software and whipped it up. Really.

Would be solved if link would sync local calendar. Stupid to have two calendars, one you can send invites from and one that will sync with outlook

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-09-13 04:25 PM
    hey .. Check this link..
    i think this link will give you a solution to your answer..

http://www.microsoft...view&id_post=21
    02-20-14 02:19 AM