Two annoying problems:

1. I've changed my settings in Contacts to sort by first name. Yet every time I open it up it's sorted again by last name
    2. Every time I go in to Contacts I get a message box that asks: "To import contact information from your AT&T address book or other accounts to your device. You can add accounts in System Settings, or by tapping the button below". I click on "Dismiss", but it still comes up EVERY time.

How do I fix this and get rid of that message box?

I'm on official AT&T 10.1 release.
    09-04-13 04:36 PM
    Two annoying problems:

1. I've changed my settings in Contacts to sort by first name. Yet every time I open it up it's sorted again by last name
    2. Every time I go in to Contacts I get a message box that asks: "To import contact information from your AT&T address book or other accounts to your device. You can add accounts in System Settings, or by tapping the button below". I click on "Dismiss", but it still comes up EVERY time.

How do I fix this and get rid of that message box?

I'm on official AT&T 10.1 release.
    What model are you use ?? Z10 or Q10 ??
    09-04-13 09:19 PM
    What model are you use ?? Z10 or Q10 ??
    Z10
    09-04-13 09:27 PM
    Do you ever get this resolved? I am having the very same problem and it is driving me nuts.
    09-27-13 10:01 AM
    I'll third that. I have a Z10 from AT&T running 10.2.0.415 and every time I open Contacts I get a prompt:

"To import contact information from your AT&T Addressbook or other accounts, add the accounts to your device. You can add accounts in the System Settings, or by tapping the button below."

And then buttons are "Dismiss" and "Add Accounts".

Man, this is annoying.
    10-07-13 08:08 AM
    Totally annoying.

So, I gather this is only happening on AT&T devices... I wonder if they know. How can we let them know to make sure it's fixed in their 10.2 release?
    10-07-13 08:34 AM