The only option I see on BB Link is to "reload" software which according to others, drops you down. What version are you own post-update and if it really did work for you, can you tell me the steps you took?

Thanks.

Kurt
    I am currently running .672. The reload OS is what I used. Once I clicked on there it told me there was an updated OS version.
    03-07-13 06:03 PM
    Ahhhhhh, tried the reload and yes, it told me there was an update. Many Thanks dude!

Updating now...looks like it will take a while.
    03-07-13 06:24 PM
    Price is down again to $689!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger
    03-11-13 10:36 PM
    I ordered a white one this morning at 709. I sent an email, and hope i could get the difference back. I know its only 20 dollars but hey that would cover the cost of the case I bought for it from shop crackberry, that came in the mail today
    03-11-13 10:59 PM
    If only ATT was getting white then I wouldn't have to make this decision, since it looks like off contract ATTs price might be $549.. Sighs
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-11-13 11:16 PM
    Just ordered mine from GSM nation so excited!!!
    03-14-13 06:51 PM
    I ordered mine on Tuesday from them...Been tracking it from CT to GA this week....It is now in town and will be on the truck tomorrow. Hopefully a morning delivery is in the works. I am going to be trimming a SIM card this evening. Already ordered from shopcrackberry the holster case and extra charger. I am so excited...cannot wait...cannot sleep till BlackBerry tinnnnnnnnnnnn. Tomorrow is the day.
    pels_17 likes this.
    03-14-13 06:57 PM
    I ordered mine on Tuesday from them...Been tracking it from CT to GA this week....It is now in town and will be on the truck tomorrow. Hopefully a morning delivery is in the works. I am going to be trimming a SIM card this evening. Already ordered from shopcrackberry the holster case and extra charger. I am so excited...cannot wait...cannot sleep till BlackBerry tinnnnnnnnnnnn. Tomorrow is the day.
    Did you choose the standard shipping? I chose the standard shipping.
    03-14-13 07:00 PM
    Yes....CT is 3 days via UPS Ground to GA. It is just outside the 2 day range.
    pels_17 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:14 PM
    Yes....CT is 3 days via UPS Ground to GA. It is just outside the 2 day range.
    So that means, i just ordered today, my Z10 will arrive most probably on Monday here in TN, right?
    03-14-13 09:58 PM
    Sorry for the late reply...I got mine on Friday and it happened to be locked. A quick call to gsmnation and they gave me an unlock code. On Saturday, I walked into an AT&T company store and had my sim replaced with a micro sim. They changed my data plan to a Blackberry LTE 5GB plan (because I wanted tethering and hot spot access). The plans were in the AT&T system already. Since then I have been working the Z10 every day. I am liking it and ready to move off of my 9900. The only issue I initially had was the filtering of emails. HUB++ for the most part fixed the issue and the keyboard is a miracle worker. The purchase from gsmnation for me was a no brainer as it is "unlocked" and not tied to AT&T...plus not branded as AT&T. If I want to move to t-mobile or some month to month carriers I can. I am happy. Hopefully you have one by now and are just the same.
    03-21-13 10:36 AM
86 ... 234