Unfortunately, "sync contacts" is not there. When I go to Settings / Accounts / and choose Gmail, I get a setup page with SMTP Port info etc.
    "Sync contacts" is not anywhere.

If I go to settings / email accounts and then choose "add account" at the bottom, then I can choose "Email, Calendar, and Contacts". I enter my email address and end up on a Google "one account" page. I sign in. Another Google page opens: "BlackBerry Hub+ Services wants to access your Google Account". I choose "allow". There I see the options "Sync Email" , "Sync Contacts" and "Sync Calendar". All are switched on. When I select Done, I get a message: "At this time your calendar and contacts accounts can't be added. Please try again later". !! I've done this 4 times.
    Somehow it seems that my Google account wasn't fully installed on my Z10? I only use Google on my phone for email because my Verizon.net email stopped working.
    I'm more than willing to give up on this. Really.
    I appreciate your help.
    Have you looked here?

[Guide] How To Sync Google Contacts Account to Your BB10 Device.
    /13454831-post.html
    11-22-20 05:07 AM
    Have you looked here?

[Guide] How To Sync Google Contacts Account to Your BB10 Device.
    /13454831-post.html
    It seems like this procedure is to import my Google contacts to my phone, when I actually want to go the other direction: export my Z10 contacts.
    11-22-20 09:45 AM
    It seems like this procedure is to import my Google contacts to my phone, when I actually want to go the other direction: export my Z10 contacts.
    it goes both ways
    11-22-20 10:00 AM
    it goes both ways
    I've completed the procedure. Now when I go to Accounts I see:

Gmail
    [email protected]
    Email, Contacts

"Contacts" is new. Didn't used to be there. So far, So good.
    Question now is: Where do I find my Z10 contacts' information?
    11-22-20 10:43 AM
    I've completed the procedure. Now when I go to Accounts I see:

Gmail
    [email protected]
    Email, Contacts

"Contacts" is new. Didn't used to be there. So far, So good.
    Question now is: Where do I find my Z10 contacts' information?
    If you've got an online gmail account now successfully syncing contacts on your Z10, then you should now also (this isn't the only option) be able to copy your local phone contacts over to the online gmail contacts, as per post #20.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 11-22-20 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Added reference to this not being the only option. Other posts in this thread I think have already outlined a few different options.
    11-22-20 11:37 AM
    it goes both ways
    That’s what I thought.
    11-22-20 12:09 PM
    If you've got an online gmail account now successfully syncing contacts on your Z10, then you should now also (this isn't the only option) be able to copy your local phone contacts over to the online gmail contacts, as per post #20.
    spARTacus: It has happened. My test contact from my phone now appears in my Google Contacts.
    (You mentioned "this isn't the only option". Is there more practical way? Of course this would be an opportunity to cull my list!)

Thanks everyone for sticking with me on this. I was ready to give up more than once.
    11-22-20 06:04 PM
    ...You mentioned "this isn't the only option". Is there more practical way?....
    You'd probably have to judge for yourself which options seem more practical than others. However, there were a few different ones mentioned in this thread.
    11-22-20 06:23 PM
    Ah yes.
    Thanks again.
    11-22-20 09:34 PM
34 12