Have you tried using any of the Z10 cases? I got this one and it keeps my phone as new while giving me access to all the buttons and phone looks great. BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell for Z10 | BlackBerry Cases
    I never use a case because i love how it feels naked in my hand

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:27 PM
    I think this is very subjective. I feel the Z10 has a quality feel, a nice weight, and I like the rubberised back since it feels good and adds grip. However I am aware some people criticize this as cheap feeling.

I've heard of people say it is too "plasticy" but I don't think that at all, the device is nice and smooth and the glass feels great.

I think I get what you are saying though-- you like a phone that has more metal or glass and is maybe a bit more of flashy in its design than the minimal look of the Z10? There are Android and iOS phones that'll do that for you, if you really want it. I think the Z30 looks like rubbish but as has been suggested, that might appeal to you more.
    09-02-13 11:55 PM
    I think this is very subjective. I feel the Z10 has a quality feel, a nice weight, and I like the rubberised back since it feels good and adds grip. However I am aware some people criticize this as cheap feeling.

I've heard of people say it is too "plasticy" but I don't think that at all, the device is nice and smooth and the glass feels great.

I think I get what you are saying though-- you like a phone that has more metal or glass and is maybe a bit more of flashy in its design than the minimal look of the Z10? There are Android and iOS phones that'll do that for you, if you really want it. I think the Z30 looks like rubbish but as has been suggested, that might appeal to you more.
    I enjoy my Z10 every time, never wana switch with an android or iOs phone but i just saying what i want from a future BlackBerry phone...

The quality for Z is good i want better

I will definitely try Z30

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 12:32 AM
28 12