Which one should I get?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:01 AM
    What do you want them to do....
    07-24-15 11:12 AM
    What do you want them to do....
    Gotta love those questions, rigth?
    07-24-15 11:13 AM
    They both have great feedbacks. I personally use Hub+ and am very happy with it, never tried power tools but the reviews are quite encouraging.
    Only big difference I think of is that Hub+ is a little fastidious to configure but once you've got the right logic behind it it's all good ; perhaps power tools is kind of a more "automated" process, really don't know...

 Z30, 10.3.1.2558
    07-24-15 11:15 AM
    They both have great feedbacks. I personally use Hub+ and am very happy with it, never tried power tools but the reviews are quite encouraging.
    Only big difference I think of is that Hub+ is a little fastidious to configure but once you've got the right logic behind it it's all good ; perhaps power tools is kind of a more "automated" process, really don't know...

 Z30, 10.3.1.2558
    Depends on what you want... I used Power Tools for a while, but it just got to be such a big resource user... and all I wanted was geofencing and some pretty colored LEDs. Setup wasn't really all that easy - unless they have changed in the last four months.

But the Power Tools developer has other apps that are more selective in what they do, Power Tools is just his all in one app.
    10_z_no gimmick likes this.
    07-24-15 11:30 AM
    Cool, thanks for the feedback

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:54 AM
    Power tools.
    I've used both extensively and powertools is much simpler and accurate. Power Tools also receives updates all the time (just got one today) and great quick feedback. but hub++ hasn't updated in long time and doesn't respond to feedback.

I personally requested a feature added to power tools and it was added.

Hats off to smiley88!

Also powertools does so much more than hub++ than just led stuff

Q10 on 10.3.2.2474
    08-31-15 08:15 PM
    I have both.

For some reason, with the powertool on, my phone calls went to the voice mail.

But other than that it was good.

I will do a proper pros and cons post later on.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 01:55 AM
    I returned from Power Tools to Hub++ because of a lot of bugs in Power Tools. I used mainly the wallpaper changer and the LED settings, the other stuff didn't interest me. I find Hub++ is much more stable and reliable handling the LED. And for the wallpaper I have another changer now. As I already said in the Power Tools thread: Power Tools has good and progressive ideas but really questionable implementation which makes a lot of it's features unusable.
    09-01-15 03:14 AM