Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
09-29-15 06:10 PM
29 12
tools
    Try to download the Update trough Link via PC while your connected to your Hotspot (phone). Once the download is finished it will start installation and it should normally be turned off.
    Yeah this looks like the only option right now, but I'll probably hold out until I am sure about what we're doing for our broadband.
    The latest blitz file to download... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...vices-1036022/

Sachesi... https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/

Sachesi is installed on a PC, not your phone if that's what you meant when you said "This program is blocked by Group Policy, contact your administrator"
    That's what I was trying to tell you. Sanchesi is not actually installed on a PC, it's merely run from a ZIP folder. When I try to run it, my PC says "This program is blocked by Group Policy, contact your administrator" and Sanchesi doesn't run.
    Possible to update Z10 over-the-air? (YES I MEAN AIRWAVES - NOT Wi-Fi)-qf9xe4w.png
    Last edited by Someone7272; 09-10-15 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Add screenshot
    09-10-15 07:20 PM
    Well, Sachesi (note correct spelling) isn't installed since it's just a single. EXE file, but it is downloaded to and run on your computer.

That error screenshot indicates you're trying to run it from a Desktop folder. Some programs don't like that. Move the folder to C:

That Group Policy error is odd. Do you have a home network with your own domain? You may still have problems after going back to broadband.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    09-10-15 07:48 PM
    Well, Sachesi (note correct spelling) isn't installed since it's just a single. EXE file, but it is downloaded to and run on your computer.

That error screenshot indicates you're trying to run it from a Desktop folder. Some programs don't like that. Move the folder to C:

That Group Policy error is odd. Do you have a home network with your own domain? You may still have problems after going back to broadband.
    I moved it to AppData and tried running it from there, but it still resulted in the same blocked by Group Policy message.

You're right it's a home network with its own domain. But there shouldn't be anything preventing it from running, it's really odd. I might try running Sanchesi (misspelled intentionally because it now gets auto-incorrected) from an external and see. BlackBerry Link ran perfectly fine the last time I fired it up, but I have not used it in a long time.
    09-10-15 10:52 PM
    I ended up snapping up a really good deal with BT, and was able to install BB10.3.2 using BlackBerry Link. Although, this was an extremely painful ordeal, and I really hope that I never have to do this again!

Wow, I must say this is the worst piece of s*** software (I use the term 'software' loosely) that I have ever had the displeasure to use.

BlackBerry Link component update failed... rolling back action! WHY!!! I just want to install 10.3.2!
    I completely uninstall BlackBerry Link and related components, and then reinstall it, this time it appears to work.
    "Connecting to device..."

(1 hour later) it finally connects and recognizes my BlackBerry!

"Preparing to back up..."

(2 hours later)... nope it's still on that stage.

(I go around the world once) and OMG, it's finally finished backing up!
    So I try to install the 10.3.2 update.
    "Preparing to update..."

(You get the picture, I'll save you the gory details, but it took a VERY long time...)
    There was also a tiny 400KB update on my Z10 available immediately after the update finished, which surprisingly, I was allowed to download over 3G.

Man this would have been so much quicker to do this over 3G. That was SO PAINFUL!
    09-29-15 06:10 PM
29 12