No the Z10 doesn't have issues and if you say it does your a terrible human being who doesn't deserve an opinion

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:19 PM
    Can you elaborate on your "pathetic " battery life problem? I plan to buy a Z10 next week to replace my 3 month old Nokia Lumia 920 because I can no longer tolerate having to do a full recharge every 6 to 7 hours. Please tell me the Z10 is better than that!
    My 920 lasts all day and then some. Battery life varies wildly on phones. Lots of quality control issues

Posted via my Zee10
    04-06-13 08:22 PM
    I really think its a carrier network problem.
    I agree. No reboots on my phone on Rogers.

I also think with all the people posting reboots have legitimate issues, because the vast majority of people will not start a post titled "I have no reboots " ;-)

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-06-13 08:31 PM
    I think the battery variability comes down to different use cases. Stream Tune-in radio all day and have bad 3g or 4g service at work? Then you will have poor battery life (will make it to 8pm, but not 2am). Have good signal strength all day and use it "normally", I can go 18 hours or more. Depends on the place and usage. Used as I used my 9900, battery life is better, it makes it all day easy.

I had one or two reboots before the first OS update, but none since (about a month I think).
    04-06-13 08:50 PM
    The first week I owned my Z10 I had a couple random reboots, then it just stopped. To my knowledge I havent had any reboots in 3weeks or so. I have only ever used the supplied charger and an authentic Bbry Z10 car charger
    04-06-13 08:52 PM
    After having my Z10 for 3 days it rebooted and it totally freaked me out cause I wasn't expecting it to be acting up so soon. I will say that I had been using it heavily to the point it was hot, so maybe it had something to do with that. This issue happened to me 3 times within two days time and again I was using it heavily and it was hot. I have T-Mobile version. I really hope they fix this issue and add UMA/wifi calling!
    04-06-13 09:12 PM
    Hey everyone. I have had the Z10 for awhile now and up to last week I have had NO reboot issues. In my last Thread I started I was actually concerned of all the reboot claims this site was having and I had no reboot issues up to that point. Monday morning I forgot to charge my Z10. My phone died. I use my phone for work and I stopped at a local mall and purchased a "after market" charger kit (car and wall) for blackberries. I charged up my phone while I was driving for 2 hours to my next apt.

My findings :
    Mon- afternoon my Z10 rebooted (using aftermarket car charger) (1st time)
    Tues-around 3pm- phone rebooted ( using aftermarket car charger)
    Weds-phone rebooted later in day (using aftermarket wall charger)
    Thurs- used BB wall charger and NO REBOOTS
    Fri-used BB wall charger and NO REBOOTS
    Today- used nokia windows phone charger and REBOOTED.

I am wondering if the charging cord has anything to do with these reboots and or if anyone notices reboots after they use some sort of NON- BB wall charger or maybe even an old BB charger on their device??????

I am not looking to be bashed or cut up by old members of the CB community with comments that I can not even respond to because they get deleted. I find that older CB members are allowed to Bash people on this site with no effect yet when a new member does it back they get warnings!!!! If you do not have anything positive to say then don't bother saying it. These are my findings and what I have noticed this past week and my opinion on a possible solution.
    My z10 reboots at least once a day. I've had three occasions when it rebooted while plunging in the blackberry OEM charger. I just hope BlackBerry gets it figured out. Still loving' the z10!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:16 PM
    I tossed the charger that came with my phone. It didn't seem to fit right and when it did, sometimes it would show as not charging. Been using my PlayBook charger and my 9800 charger and no reboot problems. Those cables also fit better.

I don't know if it's my imagination or not but the supplied charger seems like it's of a lower quality than my previous ones. Or maybe I just got a bad one.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:28 PM
    I have both the AT&T and Verizon versions. Both randomly reboot. The Verizon version is out of the box clean, with the exception of added email accounts. It would be difficult to recommend this phone for overall company use until the reboot issue is resolved. If the phone decides to reboot at the same time an important call is received, it has moved from annoying to impacting.

I'm not certain how the charger would make a difference when the phone is unplugged--but the complexity of software, etc., certainly doesn't rule it out. What I will say is that only the supplied BB charger has been used on the handsets I've referenced here.
    04-07-13 10:14 AM
    Just yesterday my z10 rebooted. Thats the 2nd time. Ans only has frozen once.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 02:42 PM
    Mine reboots around 12:30 ish AM, everyday. On beside mode with BB charger that came with it new. Never fails cause bdside mode is of and the boot time is changed to new day and new time. Not a charger issue. But you have to be sure you use a charger that has more then 850 mAh being produced. Other wise the battery heat and the warning of a slow charge comes up. This reboot issue really sucks.
    04-16-13 08:55 AM
    I really think its a carrier network problem.
    I'm with you.
    First i had 2 reboots in a week.
    Changed from carrier, now i do have 2 or sometimes 3 reboots each day
    04-16-13 09:41 AM
    Anyone with reboots with an sd card in it?
    04-20-13 07:31 AM
    No the Z10 doesn't have issues and if you say it does your a terrible human being who doesn't deserve an opinion

Posted via CB10
    that is one ******** post
    04-20-13 01:39 PM
    I have had no reboot issues since having sex with Satan's youngest daughter. Worth a try.
    04-20-13 01:46 PM
    I have noticed mine has rebooted only when my bat is half or below.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:18 PM
    Mine reboots when I say "reboot" using voice control...
    04-20-13 02:20 PM
    I use a Playbook, Samsung, a generic car charger and the charger that comes with the phone. So far, touch wood, I have never had a reboot issue. I sure hope it continues this way.
    04-20-13 10:07 PM
    I've started to experience reboots after updating to 10.1.xxxx. Never had anything prior to that.
    However, the reboots aren't as spontaneous as other people describe them to be. My Z10 only reboots while charging with the playbook rabid charger (i think), but when charging with my 3rd party car charger nothing happens at all.
    05-19-13 04:24 AM
    You guys ever try turning off your radio / cellular signal just to determine if that could be causing the reboot or any other settings and features?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 07:07 AM
    You guys ever try turning off your radio / cellular signal just to determine if that could be causing the reboot or any other settings and features?

Posted via CB10

Possible Fix for the Z10 reboot issue!!!-img_00000204_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 09:58 AM
46 12