I am in the US and do not have the Z10 YET. And despite many of these troll posts I am not deterred from getting my Z10 hot off the press! I go into this forum everyday to get a feel for the phone and am tired of searching through threads looking for the positives (after all the bickering) because of the first timers trolling and not giving the Z10 a chance or seeking solutions.

So please meet the challenge! Please post all the things you love about your Z10. Be specific if possible when comparing to your previous phone's features. Include useful information that would help a BB newbie with some hurdles ... for example, although there is one ALARM, you can use your calendar notifications for anything else, or you can sideload some Android apps, or which issues resolved after ## days (like battery).

I know, if searched these answers can be found. But let's face it, If the troll posts are in abundance and repeated then they're not searching past the first page. So instead of wasting your time replying to THOSE posts ... reply to this one

Let's do this right and keep it in one single post and hopefully keep it on the first page . Boast away!
    biznessninja and ibpluto like this.
    02-28-13 10:43 AM
    One of the best phones! You just have to use it and you'll know what I'm talking about. Don't let the haters and sheep get to you. They're just trying to discredit and derail the BlackBerry10 on its path to stardom

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 10:51 AM
    This thread feels a little iSheep-y... sorry friend.

I can't give a completely positive review - there are quite a few OS 1.0 shortcomings with the phone that are aggravating to say the least... but rather than being negative I have decided to be patient and let BlackBerry work it out (hopefully in short order).

Anybody that can be 100% positive either isn't using the phone to its full potential or doesn't realize what it could/should be able to do. That isn't a slight against anybody - we all have our different uses. But the heavy power users probably have the most complaints and the email/internet/phone call users will have little to complain about.

-Chris-
    dejongj likes this.
    02-28-13 10:56 AM
    Been using the Z10 since release here in Canada. Moved back to BB from my SGS3.

Loving the Z10 for the flow of the UI. The HUB is great to be able to access all your linked content (I only have emails, text and BBM linked in HUB). I found the Twitter app not to my liking so what did I do. I side loaded Tweetcaster Pro. Works like a dream!!! People also missing WhatsApp or Google Maps/Translate/Voice/Talk?? Side loaded those things too and boy do they work like a dream on this phone!

Loving the size of the phone and how it fits nicely in your hand. Works great for one handed typing or two. Screen resolution is amazing!! Connectivity to BT, LTE, WIFI etc is spot on and easy to set up.

As with my SGS3, the Z10 also works with plug and play features. This was a big deal breaker for me!! I needed to be able to do this with my phone and being able to drag and drop files from computers to the phone itself. Thank you for keeping this feature on the phone!!

I dont regret for one bit changing over to this phone. It handles everything I need it to do and more. Kudos to BB for releasing a device light years ahead of BB7.

Cant wait for the future and see what else they can do with QNIX.
    02-28-13 10:56 AM
    ok, bugs, rants and all that stuff aside, if you want some positive feedback:
    - The phone itself is awesome, great quality build, screen and camera. its super fast. found it to run even better after formatting my SD card and re-copying data on it. it is right up there with the major players out there and in many cases, beats them.
    - the battery took a week or 2 to get there, but I can can a full day of good business (Like 8am - midnight) use from the phone, with a good hour + of surfing (no gaming), run with no LTE but everything else on all the time and screen at 80%, 6 email accounts plus lots of other stuff running.
    - as mentioned above, the size of the phone is really nice. i was looking at getting the note 2 instead of this phone, but having this size of phone made me realize that the hold in 1 hand sizer of phone is important for daily life. I wouldn't want the phone to be much bigger dimension wise. would always take a bigger edge to edge screen in the future if available though.
    - The OS is truly next gen. its not there yet as its so new but the basis of what they have created is fantastic. it flows quite well and the hub design is very cool. as this OS progresses it will become amazing.
    - QNX is in my opinion - the best and most stable OS available, there is a reason the worlds most important stuff has QNX running behind it. as in the post above, the future possibilities for QNX integration are fantastic.
    - The Internet! the browser is fast and fantastic. a first for blackberry.
    - having it synced up to Google apps or Office 365 is no issue. multiple calendars eta works great. connectivity is very nice.
    - I dont really agree with post #3, Im a heavy user, for business, thats what blackberries are supposed to be (in my opinion). i don't need a phone that I can game on 5 hours a day or watch hot tub time machine on the bus, but what is cool is that this phone now allows you to do that. it took a week to get used to "hey i can actually just go online and look this up, like the rest of the world can" the media aspect for sure was lacking before, but its fantastic now. and while I am waiting for something, i can do a little gaming or read the recent blogs on crackberry, for sure has enhanced that side that was making me consider to jump to another manufacturer before.
    02-28-13 11:20 AM
    Love it. You have to use it for a week (maybe less) to get the feel for the benefits of the HUB and really start picking up speed on the keyboard. Having used it for 3 weeks or so now, would never look back.

The integration into the HUB between contacts, calendar, email, messages etc... etc... makes it an awesome device. It is true that there are many day 1 issues... even the largest of the issues in my mind have not been anywhere significant to not want to continue using the device. For a 1.0 release they have done a great job. 2-3 months I can see any of these issues being ironed out... get the phone and live with them (and ignore the complaints users have) or wait.

I know other phones have strong processors etc... but the Z10 is so responsive that i'm flying between apps and the phone keeps up. In a 30 second time period, I've responded to an email, caught up on crackberry posts, check the weather, RSS fees and news with BBM messages flying throughout the time.

I need two more thumbs to be more productive on this thing.

I know my review sounds quite positive and it is... you have to try the phone and see for yourself.

I'd want to see some big name apps hit appworld (not games) and a few fixes on the OS...but not losing sleep on any of it.
    02-28-13 11:27 AM
    There is NO faster browser.

Typing is amazing.

Via my Z10
    meganVee likes this.
    02-28-13 11:31 AM
    Positive feed back click on the link below:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/#post8042682
    02-28-13 11:35 AM
    While it's not perfect (no phone is), it's a very good platform that will only improve, built on excellent hardware. If you approach it as I did, by doing all of your research and setting realistic expectations based on others' experience - before you buy it - you will have a largely positive experience yourself. I have had very little to complain about, and perhaps I've been one of the lucky ones, but all of my email/contacts/calendars/social accounts have synced perfectly, and the phone has performed as expected, and even better than expected in some aspects. I do await the first big OS update to iron out some small (to me) details, but the speed and fluidity, combined with an amazing virtual keyboard, and the surprisingly intuitive Hub, has made the Z10 a winner for me. Coming from a 9900, and a Samsung Galaxy SII before that, this is already a definitive upgrade in my eyes.
    02-28-13 11:43 AM
    The HUB is good!
    02-28-13 11:44 AM
    solid phone, runs whatever is thrown at it, and whatever issues exist right now will be fixed with a few coming patches. At this point, there are 2 things that matter:

the hardware is great. the battery door snap-on/snap-off is the best ive seen. wont come off on its own, and requires little more then a quick pry with a nail to open. The screen is a nice size and great rez. reports of cracking the glass are not as common as i expected. the ports on the side are open and clean, and connecting is secure fit.

the software has bugs. there are dozens of glitches or missing features. the number of apps is still relatively small. However, these all change easily with properly-executed patches and customer feedback. The QNX core of the system is what is the important bit, and it works great. the gestures are a mind-blowing step fowards from the terrible home button concept of iOS and the taskbar-knockoff of android
    02-28-13 11:48 AM
    I come from iPhone, so I will compare my experience on both BB10 and IOS:

Good:

1.Keyboard: I am much faster at typing on my Z10 than I was on iOS and I find the BB10 keyboard is better at correcting words than the iPhone. The keyboard is also larger and the predictions are spot on.

2. Multitasking: Jumping from one app to the other is a lot easier on the Z10 and apps actually remain active in the background. With iOS I had a lot of apps that would stop working as soon as I would switch to another app. Small things like closing background apps are a lot simpler on BB10. Closing apps on ios is a 4-step process.

3.Remember App: I love the remember app on my Z10. It's a combination of a note taking, to do list app. Ios has separate apps for this and does not do it as good as BB10. I was using third party apps for this. Remember is even better than the 3rd-party apps that I was using. I love the way it creates color coded folders and the fast way you can add tasks or give more details if you wish.

There are more positives, but these are the big ones for me. There are also some things I mis from ios, but since this is a positive only thread I will stick go the above points only.

Posted via CB10
    frannip likes this.
    02-28-13 11:50 AM
    I have yet to see or experience a better.....

-Typing experience
    -Browser
    -Ease of use (Flow, peek and hub are all they say and then some)

Liquid smooth. My battery last all day and then some

I seriously could not imagine using another phone after using this UI for just over a week.
    02-28-13 11:51 AM
    Loving this post! Thanks everyone!

Just to clarify ... OF COURSE there will be pro's and cons. People tend to talk about the cons since they are bothersome and don't mention the pros because, well, that's what works! LOL.

I'm just looking to outline the good since there are so many that overlook that aspect and only focus on the not so good (at least in the ops opinions).

More excited than ever!!
    02-28-13 01:00 PM
    ~~ bump ~~
    03-01-13 09:10 AM
    Love my Z10, it's the best BBRY i've owned. Typing on glass is now a joy, having had the 9900 and the note (spare phone) --> i hated the idea of full touch for typing and hence wanted to wait for the Q10, but the minute i picked up that Z10...i had to have it. The entire BB experience is alot better and where it should be!
    03-01-13 09:17 AM
    For the moment:
    - keyboard with word predictions
    - gestures (swipe up)

That's all folk...
    03-01-13 09:28 AM
    Call quality is very good and it works
    03-01-13 09:32 AM
    Remember App: I love the remember app on my Z10. It's a combination of a note taking, to do list app. Ios has separate apps for this and does not do it as good as BB10. I was using third party apps for this. Remember is even better than the 3rd-party apps that I was using. I love the way it creates color coded folders and the fast way you can add tasks or give more details if you wish.
    In an attempt to keep this thread positive, I wont post my detailed response to this (dubious claim).
    03-01-13 09:34 AM
    Call quality is very good and it works
    +10 forgot to mention that... its excellent, everyone says there's no distortion and they always hear me very clearly
    03-01-13 09:39 AM
    I have only liked the Z10 more and more over time. The gestures because more and more intuitive. Typing becomes faster and more accurate.

The Hub is a great way to organize messages and schedules.

There is a lot of thought in everything. Look at the calculator, which is also a tip calculator and unit converter.

We need some key apps but I think that the ones that I want are coming soon.

It is hard to put down once you pick it up.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 09:47 AM