Is there an option to adjust or change the sensitivity going from portrait to landscape mode?

I'd like to have a quick transition. At times there is a noticeable delay between transitions.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 01:26 PM
    Not yet. And I agree with you. Sometimes I need to shake the phone a lil to get it to transition.

I'd like an option to manually switch between portrait and landscape under rotation lock. Such as pressing two fingers on the display and rotating to desired direction. The reason: sometimes I use the Z in bed and lay on my side, I naturally prefer to hold the Z on its side to match my eyeballs, but then rotation kicks in..There are other examples too.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    06-05-13 01:36 PM
    Yes I notice this too,......... to get portrait back I sometimes rest the phone on a horixontal surface.......... not perfect, but no biggie
    06-05-13 03:17 PM
    Not yet. And I agree with you. Sometimes I need to shake the phone a lil to get it to transition.

I'd like an option to manually switch between portrait and landscape under rotation lock. Such as pressing two fingers on the display and rotating to desired direction. The reason: sometimes I use the Z in bed and lay on my side, I naturally prefer to hold the Z on its side to match my eyeballs, but then rotation kicks in..There are other examples too.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    This.

Annoying.
    06-05-13 03:59 PM
    I've found that if it is not rotating fast enough, I can speed things up by holding the phone closer to perpendicular, relative to the ground.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 04:04 PM