Please Help me!! I can't install or open almost all of my apps!!(whatsApp......) Its almost 20days from when my phone(z10) started to refuse openning Apps by loading infinitely when I want to open almost all of my apps did the same!!
    Then I deleted them all(those which were malfunctioning) and downloaded new others successfully! but the problem comes when am going to install them, it Processes or initialises an APKFile infinitely!
    What can I do???pleaase help because I can't use social medias and am not perfoming my tasks well!!
    05-06-19 08:51 PM
    Please Help me!! I can't install or open almost all of my apps!!(whatsApp......) Its almost 20days from when my phone(z10) started to refuse openning Apps by loading infinitely when I want to open almost all of my apps did the same!!
    Then I deleted them all(those which were malfunctioning) and downloaded new others successfully! but the problem comes when am going to install them, it Processes or initialises an APKFile infinitely!
    What can I do???pleaase help because I can't use social medias and am not perfoming my tasks well!!
    Reboot by holding down the power button until it begins to restart. Then wait 10 minutes before touching it.

If that doesn't work, you will have to do a clean install of your OS.
    05-06-19 10:09 PM