So I woke up this morning to a frozen screen. I tried restarting the phone, and all I got was the blackberry logo screen (not the blue one). I have tried removing the battery for a while and tried pressing and holding both volume buttons at the same time (which did nothing on my phone). Restarting the phone always gets me back to this screen.
    Please if someone can help me with what to do I'll be very grateful. Thank you
    12-22-13 03:51 AM
    So I woke up this morning to a frozen screen. I tried restarting the phone, and all I got was the blackberry logo screen (not the blue one). I have tried removing the battery for a while and tried pressing and holding both volume buttons at the same time (which did nothing on my phone). Restarting the phone always gets me back to this screen.
    Does blackberry link detect the phone ?
    12-22-13 03:54 AM
    I have the same issue, from yesterday afternoon the device does't start.
    12-22-13 03:57 AM
    nope, only for a split second as soon as I restart then it shows as if I disconnected it.
    12-22-13 04:05 AM
    Plug in phone with usb to your pc and press Reload Official Leak(BBLINK will probably not recognise your phone but if you press reload button, it will reload latest official OS back to your phone). I had the same problem when I first loaded 10.2.1.1055.
    12-22-13 04:11 AM
    Plug in phone with usb to your pc and press Reload Official Leak(BBLINK will probably not recognise your phone but if you press reload button, it will reload latest official OS back to your phone). I had the same problem when I first loaded 10.2.1.1055.
    but that would remove all the data on my phone right?
    12-22-13 04:15 AM
    but that would remove all the data on my phone right?
    Exactly, but the phone will work again
    12-22-13 04:37 AM
    Exactly, but the phone will work again
    Okay I just tried that, it prompted me to update the software and I, foolishly I guess, clicked yes. Now it won't even let me reload saying "Software update encountered an error"
    12-22-13 05:19 AM
    Okay I just tried that, it prompted me to update the software and I, foolishly I guess, clicked yes. Now it won't even let me reload saying "Software update encountered an error"
    Update what? BBLINK I can imagine... If so, press ok but you need to reload the OS so as to bring your phone to factory settings
    12-22-13 05:30 AM
    Update what? BBLINK I can imagine... If so, press ok but you need to reload the OS so as to bring your phone to factory settings
    When I reload. I've tried reloading twice, it says successful you may now disconnect. when I do, same problem.
    12-22-13 05:40 AM
    When I reload. I've tried reloading twice, it says successful you may now disconnect. when I do, same problem.
    What problem I can't understand
    12-22-13 06:50 AM
    What problem I can't understand
    The original problem of the black and white blackberry logo. Every time i reload, it says successful, yet the problem persists.
    12-22-13 07:00 AM
    The original problem of the black and white blackberry logo. Every time i reload, it says successful, yet the problem persists.
    The only solution is through BBLINK
    Hayan likes this.
    12-22-13 07:02 AM
    The only solution is through BBLINK
    Alright thanks a lot, I'll just try again later
    12-22-13 07:03 AM
    If you've just reloaded the software, you might want to wait for everything to actually load again?

How long are you seeing that logo on the screen for before you start trying to reboot or removing the battery?

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-22-13 09:09 AM
    I Did the reload through bblink and the device is working again. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:11 AM
    I had this issue two weeks ago. Phone was locked and would not respond to any button presses. It took a whole bunch of attempts at everything suggested to get it working (about 16 hours later). And what finally worked for me was forcing the Autoloader for the Leak. No idea why it locked up so completely. (link and the Internet Explorer methods did NOT work over and over).
    12-22-13 11:00 AM
    I know this a late reply, but I ended up having to use my warranty, they had to replace the phone with a new one. Thanks everyone.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-11-14 10:42 PM