Hello, so I have been rocking a Z10 for 4 months now and I love it. I had a crappy lexar 16 gb memory card in the phone and my pictures would show up fine in my photo album. Then after a week or so the thumbnail pic in the album would turn black, so in other words no small preview photo just black. I can click on the black and the big picture will come up but it stays black in the thumbnail album. I thought the problem was the memory card so I went out and bought a high quality 32gb SanDisk Ultra and the same thing is happening again. After having the pics on the card for a week or so some of the preview photos will turn black. Now I have never formatted this new card but I'm sure I did it with the older Lexar but to no avail. I also figured out that if I go into the blacked out picture and rotate it and then rotate it back to normal then save it fixes it fine. Any ideas, this is very annoying!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:59 AM
    There is a thread about how to fix this, just search for it as I have no time to do so for you.... thks

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:29 AM
    Sorry I am new to the forum and this is my very first post. Could somebody please post a link to the thread on how to fix this issue. I have no idea where to begin, or what to type on search. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:43 AM