[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

What I would add to this is that if you are on the "inexperienced" side, then at least have the decency and common sense to READ the OP's post or thread and not ask questions that were already either answered by the OP or at least in the first several responses. Being in tech support myself, I find this the most infuriating aspect of supporting users where I have to "re-answer" a question completely and clearly in an original post or email. It gets absolutely ridiculous when asked again and again and then be flamed for suggesting they the RTFM.

When I first started on Crackberry I did a lot of reading long *before* I submitted my first post. I always read the thread through if it is something I am interested in and have questions/obervations or search before asking my question. I always assume that my question or situation is not unique to me especially considering how active CB is otherwise my post count would be a *lot* higher.
    Agreed.

I'll admit to not reading an entire thread before I post from time to time. But I'm talking when they're 20 pages!

In that instance I usually read the next few pages then concede to myself than bi was too late to the game.

I'll then jump to the last few pages and try to get in on the conversations then.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-26-13 03:57 PM
    PINC, he said that not to compromise people. Not too hard to figure out if you think about it.

He probably regrets this whole thing, really.

Posted via CB10
    HUn, I am not complaining he didn't share! I DO NOT WANT SKYPE!
    READ ym post, that was not the point the point is, well, heck, read my threads. Argggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-26-13 09:25 PM
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

What I would add to this is that if you are on the "inexperienced" side, then at least have the decency and common sense to READ the OP's post or thread and not ask questions that were already either answered by the OP or at least in the first several responses. Being in tech support myself, I find this the most infuriating aspect of supporting users where I have to "re-answer" a question completely and clearly in an original post or email. It gets absolutely ridiculous when asked again and again and then be flamed for suggesting they the RTFM.

When I first started on Crackberry I did a lot of reading long *before* I submitted my first post. I always read the thread through if it is something I am interested in and have questions/obervations or search before asking my question. I always assume that my question or situation is not unique to me especially considering how active CB is otherwise my post count would be a *lot* higher.
    I too do tech support for many forums and well, I couldn't agree more! No reading and all the blame to me then! LMAO!!
    04-26-13 09:27 PM
    May I suggest we end this thread with the classic words:

04-26-13 09:31 PM
    Anyway PINC, you want skype, go get skype. The bar has leaked. It works quite alright.

Just 'cause I didn't quote you directly, doesn't mean I didn't read though.
    04-26-13 11:28 PM
    Anyway PINC, you want skype, go get skype. The bar has leaked. It works quite alright.

Just 'cause I didn't quote you directly, doesn't mean I didn't read though.
    I do NOT want Skype !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want VIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    04-26-13 11:45 PM
    Hey "smart guys and gals", we get it, you're smart but could you do us all a favour, especially the less bright ones like myself?
    If you get an app working that really isn't official yet and you aren't going to share, please title the thread properly or skip posting it it all together.
    Causes a lot of chaos and bad feelings on the forum and really not fair.
    We GET how smart YOU ARE! No need to rub it in our faces.
    It';s like a bunch of three year olds watching one kid ride his shiny new tricycle he won't let anyone else have a turn on.
    This is a place to share and if you don't want to do that, well, I stated my case above.
    Thanks and only MY opinion.
    You shouldn't be on forums, then

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:26 AM
    Oh in this case, Viber is coming to BB10 with full support.

Just hang tight!

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-27-13 11:03 AM
    It's just nice to know something works and is on its way to my device Imo. I'd rather know it's gonna be avail than have to sit and wonder if it'll ever come. I could care less if it's not shared, as it will come eventually. The title may have misled some people though...oh well

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 11:23 AM
    You shouldn't be on forums, then

Posted via CB10
    I work in several International forums that actually pay me to post. I know, CRAZY!!! I ma only making a suggestion so as to quell the bad feelings I see floating around. And I have more than 9 posts
    05-03-13 12:13 PM
    I work in several International forums that actually pay me to post. I know, CRAZY!!! I ma only making a suggestion so as to quell the bad feelings I see floating around. And I have more than 9 posts
    I wanna be paid to post.

Even if I only got paid for helping people, I'd still make a heck load of profit...
    RazzBerry likes this.
    05-03-13 03:34 PM
    I wanna be paid to post.

Even if I only got paid for helping people, I'd still make a heck load of profit...
    I'm paid to help with technical issues not post actually.
    I go in the files of users sites and fix what they screw up! LOL!
    05-03-13 04:02 PM
    I'm behind you on this, I'm not the best at these things but I'm not the worst either. The personal attacks in the Crackberry community are getting to be too much. You can't even try to have an open discussion without being called names or being ridiculed, if anyone even bothers to read your thread. I like coming to the forums to see what everyone else is doing with their devices and to see more up to date news on certain topics, but with everyone throwing insults, not reading threads and then posting the same thing over and over and over again it makes it difficult to try and find the information that might really help you. I am almost to the point that I don't want to visit the forums.
    SHOOOOT that's WHY I keep coming back, my life is totes boring!
    05-03-13 04:51 PM
    I'm paid to help with technical issues not post actually.
    I go in the files of users sites and fix what they screw up! LOL!
    Sing me up. With BBM on the Z10, we can even see the phone misbehave!
    05-03-13 06:11 PM
    Ohhhhh no they have something you don't, why don't you go cry about or something

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    05-03-13 06:15 PM
40 12