I have a contact with a PlayBook and we have had video chat before. I changed the contact picture in my phone and the tab for PlayBook video chat vanished.
    The contact can still call me from the PlayBook, but the tab in the contact info disappeared.
    I have done the following:

Wiped the phone, and just added the contact's email/Blackberry ID. No dice.

Installed the latest leak and added the contact again. No dice.

Had the contact reset the router. No dice.

Reinstalled the latest leak again. No dice.

What am I missing here?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:57 AM
    So you made a change on your phone and it effected someone else pb?
    01-24-14 09:18 AM
    No, the video chat tab for that contact's PlayBook vanished off my phone, after I changed the picture. And it will not come back.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 09:41 AM
    Good luck with fixing it, seems like a major bug, I've got the same issue.

My playbook (different account) can phone my Z10, I can go into the contact log and phone the playbook back for video chat. But the entry in my contacts list now no longer shows the video chat option, but as I say perversely if you go into the Hub and look at the previous contact from the PB and open it you can call back.

I wiped my Z10 and the playbook, started from scratch on both devices, no restores, and I just can't get the Playbook video option back into my contacts list.

Oh and one of my Facebook contacts has the video chat option too, not sure if they have a PB though. So i tried adding my PB playbook ID into my facebook page, didn't work either.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe I added the PB to the Z10 before I updated to 10.2.1 (latest leak) and that it worked for a while then bugged. I gave up trying to fix it after a few days of trying (full security wipes can somewhat soul destroying especially when you've then got 40+gb of data to restore after), I'm hoping the problem is fixed in the official OS release when it breaks hopefully next week.
    01-24-14 09:44 AM
    No, the video chat tab for that contact's PlayBook vanished off my phone, after I changed the picture. And it will not come back.

Posted via CB10
    On, sorry for miss reading. That is very odd. Doesn't help to change it back like it was?
    01-24-14 09:47 AM
    Good luck with fixing it, seems like a major bug, I've got the same issue.

My playbook (different account) can phone my Z10, I can go into the contact log and phone the playbook back for video chat. But the entry in my contacts list now no longer shows the video chat option, but as I say perversely if you go into the Hub and look at the previous contact from the PB and open it you can call back.

I wiped my Z10 and the playbook, started from scratch on both devices, no restores, and I just can't get the Playbook video option back into my contacts list.

Oh and one of my Facebook contacts has the video chat option too, not sure if they have a PB though. So i tried adding my PB playbook ID into my facebook page, didn't work either.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe I added the PB to the Z10 before I updated to 10.2.1 (latest leak) and that it worked for a while then bugged. I gave up trying to fix it after a few days of trying (full security wipes can somewhat soul destroying especially when you've then got 40+gb of data to restore after), I'm hoping the problem is fixed in the official OS release when it breaks hopefully next week.
    That is exactly what it is doing. But I had 10.2.0 before when it vanished and now tried the leak. Nothing works. I did the same stuff you did. It worked before and then it just quit.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 11:51 AM