In my contacts there are two people who have playbooks, me and my nephew. In my contact details is a green video icon with Playbook Video Chat printed at the side of it.

I've tried to add this field to my nephews details and it's missing, and ideas how to add it?
    04-04-13 03:18 AM
    To add information, you have to edit their contact. You need their BB pin or BB id (email address). Then add it into the Video Chat Address.
    Save.
    Try a video call
    04-04-13 03:25 AM
    I'm not totally sure but, I think you need the email address he is using to sign in to BBID on his PlayBook as one of the emails in his contact.

He can initiate a chat to you by using the PIN of your Z10. On his PB open Vid Chat, tap the camera icon on the top left, enter the PIN of your Z and it should open a chat.
    04-04-13 03:32 AM
    tried adding his playbook blackberry id which is a hotmail.co.uk address, the BBM field only had hex entry characters but does allow you to paste into it so I pasted the email address in, however once done it simply lights up a button that says "invite to bbm"

It's no biggy just an quirk I guess, that the field's not there.
    04-04-13 03:56 AM
    The hex address is for the PIN. If you enter the device PIN, it should work.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:37 AM