I have a z10 and when I first set it up all my fb contacts where transferred and their profile picture where there but after I deleted some of them or something the pictures are all gone. How do I get them back? Now even though I have my fb account still linked it doesn't show their profile pics.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 11:56 PM
    Make sure fb is synching contacts. Also make sure your fb contacts is enabled from the phonebook contacts.

Other than that I think contacts needs some work all around

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-09-13 12:10 AM
    Contacts are a nuisance right now. Even after linking Facebook, they don't show up as they should. I suspect this will be tweaked in the next os release. Try going into settings under "Contacts" and make sure that the Facebook account is set to "On".

Posted from my ZED10
    04-09-13 01:02 AM
    I am finding everything to do with contacts on my Z10 is really, really, irritating. Close to a deal-breaker.

A few - maybe 10% - of my contacts have their Facebook picture assigned to them. Most do not. Why only this random small percentage? There seems to be no discernable pattern to it. Maybe it's only the people who listed their phone numbers in their Facebook profiles.

I have tried attaching photos to some of my more frequent contacts, like family members, which was itself a headache and a half to figure out how to do. Then I found that those pictures might later show up on the list of contacts, but not on the phone app. Or stay on the phone app for a while and then mysteriously disappear again altogether. Or show up on the screen when that person calls me, but no longer appear to be associated with the contact once the call is done. At least one contact which I have assigned as a speed dial on the phone app has now completely disappeared from the contacts app. It's still visible in the speed dial area, but even there, it's now missing the photograph that had been showing for it earlier today. As are all but one of the other speed dial contacts to which I had assigned my own photos. Why did some of the pics disappear, but not others?

And of course many of my contacts have multiple duplicate identical entries, for no particular reason.

I had read somewhere before I got my phone that all the information would sync. Nothing does. The phone has a mind of its own. I'm getting pretty sick of it. Does anyone have any ideas how I can manage my contacts?
    Last edited by mposin; 04-12-13 at 07:23 PM.
    04-12-13 07:13 PM
    Linking sucks on all devices. Iphone android and blackberry.

Make it work one way or another for now. Hopefully we get some juicy updates.

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-12-13 07:20 PM
    Don't know if anyone knows the answer but I was wondering I have had almost no syncing issues with contacts until after a friend of mine changed their Facebook profile picture, and now the new pic won't update in contacts.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:04 PM
    Yeah I think we all have that issue. Doesn't appear to be a major issue for BlackBerry right now

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-15-13 11:06 PM