I too have been experiencing similar issues as those posted, such as poor battery life, problems charging, and the screen shots not being saved in picture folder . Thought my settings somehow changed or something was wrong with the phone. Previously screen shots automatically saved on media card in picture folder and were easily shared and edited if necessary. Not anymore. Saved to "file manager" now. And some photos for whatever reason that are saved in picture folder, will also appear in file manager camera folder, media card photo folder,device misc folder. So now pictures are saved 4xs over . They are saved with varied ext or file types as the same image in another location. Oh, one more thing about pictures- if trying to edit in filters the beautify feature no longer 'detecting' faces - since about the same time as file changes occurred.
    My Z10 is also shutting off/restarting randomly for about a week now. Takes forever to boot/turn back on.
    Plugged phone in to charge (yes the original that came with the phone) and a pop up display appears that says charger isn't one that came with phone and phone would charge quicker if original was used. But it is original. Yet phone literally takes hours to charge to 100%
    Battery life is horrible. Hits below 20% at least 3 or 4 times a day.
    Those things aside, as frustrating as they are, I still love my Blackberry Z10. I'm hoping it will wear as well as my previous BB's (curve and Torch) If managing folders, moving files was simpler and the battery issue resolved the Z10 would be close to perfect. I have dropped it face down a couple times and not a scratch crack or damage. I appreciate how durable it is.
    If there are any thoughts or info on these 3 things that haven't been posted so far, please share your wisdom! Otherwise, I guess this is just me sharing in the others' pain...
    05-06-14 02:28 AM
    Reload your OS. Use the guide in my signature. I had a Z10 for a year and never ONCE had those issues you describe.
    05-06-14 05:44 AM
    My only issue is battery life. Probably because it's got such a beautiful screen, I can't resist keeping the brightness up. I've had zero issues charging. However, I did find my new case makes the plug fit loose, so I need to take it off prior to charging.

Pictures are great. It's got very good stabilization if you're kind of shaky like me.

Perhaps try a leak? I know a lot of people aren't into that kind of thing but some of the leaks have major bug fixes. ^_^

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    05-06-14 06:10 AM