Okay, so first off I've had my Z10 since March, love everything about it! However wasn't always impressed with how the pictures were organized. After a while I became used to it, and was okay with it. Now with 10.2 my pictures are an issue again!
    When I open my albums it goes to the oldest pictures first for some reason? In the "recently added", it's showing pictures that I recently opened but are months old!? Those should be in the recently viewed, not recently added!! Anyone else having any problems with their pictures? I love everything about 10.2, but this one has me frustrated.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    10-29-13 09:38 AM
    For me recently added are exactly recently added and recently viewed are recently viewed. If you switch to the "Date" tab (instead of Recent of Albums) then it shows pictures starting from the youngest (vs oldest in Albums view)
    10-29-13 09:56 AM
    Okay, so first off I've had my Z10 since March, love everything about it! However wasn't always impressed with how the pictures were organized. After a while I became used to it, and was okay with it. Now with 10.2 my pictures are an issue again!
    When I open my albums it goes to the oldest pictures first for some reason? In the "recently added", it's showing pictures that I recently opened but are months old!? Those should be in the recently viewed, not recently added!! Anyone else having any problems with their pictures? I love everything about 10.2, but this one has me frustrated.

Since installing 10.2.1 leak, sometimes screenshots and camera photos are not in the picture app. Actually they are on the memory card, but not in the apps. You can find them in the "Files" app, but actually they are like invisible. Reboot help to make everything clear again.

Powered by Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.575
    10-29-13 10:00 AM
    Since installing 10.2.1 leak, sometimes screenshots and camera photos are not in the picture app. Actually they are on the memory card, but not in the apps. You can find them in the "Files" app, but actually they are like invisible. Reboot help to make everything clear again.

Powered by Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.575
    I've had this problem too after installing a 10.2 leak. Turns out that a corrupted index file was placed on my memory card. Restarting the phone only worked once in awhile. This problem would normally happen after using USB Storage Mode. The phone incorrectly stated that the memory card was full. I had to transfer the files, reformat the card, and return the files. Works perfect now.
    10-29-13 10:38 AM
    I hope folks are also reporting these bugs/issues to BB using their support forum.
    10-29-13 11:47 AM

Sorry about your issues. My pictures are organized just a bit differently on 10.2 than 10.1 but "Recently added" starts with the newest for me and "recently viewed" starts with the most recent one I viewed. So no issues here... Also, report these bugs to BBRY via their support forum as F2 suggested

EDIT Wait a minute... when I go to Albums and I hit "Camera", the pictures go from oldest to newest, HOWEVER, if I want to view them in order taken, I hit date and issue resolved.
    10-29-13 01:19 PM