Recently, I've been having on an off issues with picture text messaging. Sometimes, my pictures won't send and other times I won't receive pictures sent to me. When they won't send the app just shows what looks like a speaker icon next to the message for an extended period. To remedy this and be able to send messages again it usually takes about 3 restarts. Sometimes, I get a text messaging telling me to click the "Download" button to download the message. However, clicking it doesn't do anything. To rememdy this, the same 3 restarts.

I've called my carrier (Bell) and they don't see any issues in my logs with them (pictures are being sent and received without any errors). The agent said it seems to be a device issue in that it isn't sending messages to the carrier properly.

Has anyone else been having these issues? Any better solutions than 3 consecutive restarts?
    02-21-13 02:37 AM
    First your MMS settings are the same as shown here right?
    Picture Text Messages-img_00000033.jpg

Second I've seen similar issues get resolved by sending a MMS to yourself.

Third you can call again and have CS refresh/resend the settings to your phone. Despite the fact that they told you it looked like everything was fine it's still worth trying as I've seen this work when CS said it wouldn't.
    02-21-13 02:52 AM
    Here's the latest from BlackBerry technical support:
    "I just called and left you a voice mail regarding the MMS issue on your Z10 device. The seniors have reproduced it and the issue is going to be resolved in a future software update of 10.1. I do not have a release date for the software release but I would expect to see it around the time the Q10 comes out."
    04-03-13 05:06 PM
    Im having the same problem now. My mms wont send it says general problems on the bottom on red

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:53 PM