Not saying the OP's story isn't true, but it kind of reminds me of a similar story someone posted (not on CB).

This was a while back. The story was just as detailed, long, and very plausible...until someone pointed out that the Z10 had not yet been released anywhere in the world yet.

Again, not saying it's not a true story.

My own repair issue with my Z10 with Rogers was very straight forward:

1. I returned it to the store. It was in warranty.
    2. They sent it out for repair.
    3. I got a repaired device back in 10 days. (in fact, they ended up giving me a new device even though i had passed the "Buyers Remorse" period)

Not everyone's repair experience is like the OP's.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 05:03 AM
    Never had any problems with my (awesome) Z10, but I hope you get it solved quickly!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:09 AM
    I cant get this. In belgium they do have great customer support.
    They dont repair, just replace phones.
    Had a few new os7devices with warranty.
    This sucks for you man...
    Hopefully they get it right
    07-08-13 06:57 AM
    My Z10 went in for repairs and came back with same problem, I went back and my carrier replaced it with a new one. I don't think BlackBerry is at fault here, all service and replacement is done by your carrier( even Samsung and apple's service is done by their respective carriers)

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:57 AM
    My Z10 went in for repairs and came back with same problem, I went back and my carrier replaced it with a new one. I don't think BlackBerry is at fault here, all service and replacement is done by your carrier( even Samsung and apple's service is done by their respective carriers)

Posted via CB10
    I was dealing with tier 2.

That is when the carrier tier 1 transfers to BB.

So yes, in my case BB was at fault. And it's not the first time I've had less than decent service from tier 2, both personally and in the assistance of clients.

As far as repair, it goes to repair centre who deals with BB. Like the repair centre also has to deal with Samsung. So yes, again, BB, not the carrier centre problem.
    07-08-13 07:05 AM
    I think that's pretty much a carrier issue and not BlackBerry issue. As other said, Wind is not as big as Rogers, Telus, Bell, Orange, etc. It would be plausible that they could not afford to replace the phone right away, since they are so small and don't have volume.

Hell, I went to Koodo (Telus) because I had a software problem on my girlfriend Q10 and was too lazy to reinstall OS, and they replaced it with a brand new phone out of the box right away!

I agree about technical support though, it should be more available to their customers. Anybody already had to call big-as-hell Samsung and could evaluate their support, just to see if it's related to the size of the company? (in mobile industry)

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:22 AM
    This is a case of BlackBerry semi fixing the phone and refusing to admit it's faulty hardware and sending it back. Apple did this to me with my iPod but truth is a lot of companies do this. Although BlackBerry really needs somewhere you can at least call like for the PlayBook. That was amazing service I got mine back looking brand new in under a week.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:20 AM
    For those who wanted proof...

Me sending it in the first time:

What I received when I picked it up from repairs:

Sending it again:

07-09-13 08:18 PM
33 12