Finally, a phone that will bring me back to Blackberry! Just hope they didn't miss the boat with the launch time frame. But it maybe a new RIM actually polishing their product before releasing it?

Regardless, stoked.
    10-09-12 03:18 PM
    I will show no mercy to those that hop back on the band wagon once blackberry has good phones again. Just as you make fun of me for having a blackberry I will question why did you leave? I thought iphone was better? So you were wrong to switch?
    taz323, indie_b and gorang like this.
    10-09-12 05:58 PM
    I will show no mercy to those that hop back on the band wagon once blackberry has good phones again. Just as you make fun of me for having a blackberry I will question why did you leave? I thought iphone was better? So you were wrong to switch?
    And how exactly are you going to punish us ? Are you a shareholder of RIM ? Using a BB makes you special ?
    olliegrl and taz323 like this.
    10-10-12 01:07 AM
    As of right now apple iphone is better if blackberry reclaims the spot so be it I will vote again with my purchase if apple reclaims again after that I will vote with my purchase again I buy what is best for me not anyone else it's not a bandwagon it's my choice my money my decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    leftypepper716 likes this.
    10-10-12 02:15 AM
    I literally have no idea what the heck (because my other word was blanked) you are talking about. I have had damn near every phone on every platform from most carriers. And hate to break it to you but you shot your self in the foot with (see the bold above in your quote). Also I If i was a true Blackberry fan I would welcome back anyone and everyone, Not sure if you know this or not but RIM is on the verge of death... anyways good chat.

Actually after re-reading your post I couldn't just stop there... I LEFT BECAUSE BLACKBERRY WAS BORING OLD AND ON THE VERGE OF EXTENSION. Also, Never made fun of you for having a Blackberry... have always been a fan...... .And duh the iphone is better then current blackberries ... And no i wasnt wrong to switch... you were dumb enough to stick around...

ok now im done.
    10-10-12 04:13 PM
    there was a point when iphone was better (it still is really). the availability of apps in android and apple can't be touched by blackberry as it stands. you will show no mercy? oh god no! what are you going to do? track down IPs, go to their houses, slap them in the face and leave?

"i will show no mercy". god. i actually laughed out loud.
    10-13-12 05:21 PM
    Previous BlackBerries weren't any good. The new ones are different. My Pearl 8100 overall gave me a better experience than the Curve 9300. As time went on, the OS just couldn't support what consumers wanted out of their phones anymore. And really, why would I keep a phone that slows down, freezes and crashes on me, simply because I want to install a few apps on the measly internal memory?
    10-13-12 06:53 PM
    Now why would you do that? Obviously they left because RIM wasn't meeting their needs and if they come back that means they are now and maybe offering something better now, not then. Welcome them with open arms.
    digitalman101 likes this.
    10-13-12 07:41 PM
    What is wrong with you? Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-13-12 07:45 PM
    You made me laugh. Thank you. If you were serious, man you need to roll up a fatty, light it up, take some hits and reeeelax.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    10-14-12 02:15 AM
    He left cause BlackBerry in it's present form is... kinda crappy compared to the rest to be honest. He is gonna come back to BlackBerry because they will now offer the user experience they should have offered us in 2008. There are so many people like this it isn't funny. I have a BlackBerry 9860, iPhone 5, Galaxy Nexus and Lumia 710. I keep flipping from device-to-device. Hopefully BlackBerry 10 will make me stick to one device. Right now, if things were frozen in time... I would stick with the Android.
    10-14-12 11:39 AM
    there was a point when iphone was better (it still is really). the availability of apps in android and apple can't be touched by blackberry as it stands. you will show no mercy? oh god no! what are you going to do? track down IPs, go to their houses, slap them in the face and leave?

"i will show no mercy". god. i actually laughed out loud.
    Think logically the number of total apps may not be touched but how many of those apps does the general user actually use? Maybe ten and how many are games over useful apps.
    Fine android and iOS offer more total but how many are the same type just different developers? How many are totally useless? I'm not saying BB app world in its current state is any better but large numbers don't make something better, quality is better then quantity so the app store thing is an over played argument
    10-16-12 06:37 AM
    I went from a 9900 to a galaxy S3, and I am missing my BB.. I love my S3 but as soon as the L series is out I am buying one, I just hope either we can run some android apps on it or the developers jump on Board!
    10-28-12 07:52 AM
    I am an iPhone user and up until the (what I consider) botched ios 6, loved my phone. I still really like the iPhone and it is better for me than anything Blackberry offers at this point, but it has been giving me some buggy problems like the Android device I had. I hear a software update is on the way.

I have a huge soft spot in my heart for RIM. My old Blackberries have saved me countless times. I will support RIM by buying a BB the first day they are released. I really would like the N-series but either will likely do.

I certainly hope RIM succeeds because at this rate we, as consumers, have two options (Android and ios). That is not good.
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    10-29-12 05:56 AM
    I certainly hope RIM succeeds because at this rate we, as consumers, have two options (Android and ios). That is not good.
    You are so right about this statement!
    10-29-12 03:52 PM
    It's just a freakin' cell phone! Get over this blackberry or nothing weird misplaced loyalty for a phone! I've been with BlackBerry since 2008, love what they do, but I am a consumer , so my loyalty is to me, getting the best device at the time of my upgrade that satisfys me, not a bunch of crack berries or apple bios or 'droid geeks.....Me!
    DeputyBob likes this.
    11-04-12 06:52 AM
    And if the person you attack is like me and is simply a tech fan who doesn't care what brand name is on the phone, they just like new tech, you'll look like a bully.

Good job.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-04-12 09:46 AM
    C'mon guys !!!! You can't take a thing said in lighter vein !!! what's wrong with you...nobody can punish anybody for his choice of mobile....it was his way of expressing his BB addiction
    11-04-12 09:56 AM
    Finally, a phone that will bring me back to Blackberry! Just hope they didn't miss the boat with the launch time frame. But it maybe a new RIM actually polishing their product before releasing it?

Regardless, stoked.
    good stuff... people like you need to be the voice to people that are on the fence ... it's a good time to get iOS users onto a NEW fresh OS, not that there is anything wrong with iOS, just been around too long..
    11-07-12 10:54 AM
    For me, I need something that works for me. I can't be all Mac, Windows or Blackberry. Just like Palm, when it was time to combine my PDA and phone, both Blackberry and Palm was on verge of something new, and I waited and waited. Windows Mobile was a mistake (for me), I went with it for use of Word and Excel. But it tied me over until the Tour came out. Then I got a 9930. As it stands now, I stick with Blackberry because the important apps are important to me. I go with certain apps now because, I don't won't what has happened to me in the past; where Palm OS was not supported with Web OS, but it was with Windows (which is another reason at the time for Windows Mobile. First importance for me is PIM (email, calendar and contacts); I want it to go where I go. If like iOS is for me, Google is not well supported as it is with Blackberry and (of course) Android. At the time Android devices' battery life was a long as a part-time job. So, Blackberry made more sense, and still does (except for Razr Maxx HD).

In my opinion each device has it's pros and cons. If you are strict Google user, Android is the bomb; and if you're a Mac user (relying on the ecosystem) then iPhone is the bomb.

I go where it works for me. If Google stops working on my BB, like with iOS (issues with contacts and calendar and no Google maps/nav, etc.), or I lose popular supported apps that use and like LinkedIn, Evernote and Dropbox, etc., then I'm switching to Android or (oh god) Windows or whatever device fits my needs because I don't want to end up with a unless device like my Palm OS, which one is just an universal remote and the other toy for my tot.
    11-07-12 03:40 PM
    Getting more and more excited about this phone, with the Nexus 4 rolling out, it will be fun to compare the two. I'm ready to be back on Blackberry, now RIM let me! Release the damn things already lol
    11-09-12 06:12 PM
    Ignoring the weirdo attacking Sooks.....

I have been away from BB becausse sprint never got touch screen devices etc. I have done iphone, eh I am done there, and now temporarily on android which I kind of hate. The L series is a device that really rocks and IF the os rocks, I will be back. I hope it is not like the playbook and a let down (for me it was, not going into a big debate).
    11-14-12 10:32 AM
    Couldn't agree more. I am assuming with taking as long as they have, the OS will be polished and the Hardware will be quality tested to the end of the earth and back. With that said, Their track record is what binds them. Hopefully things work out, as I would love to be back on BB. Agreed here also, Playbook was blah.
    11-14-12 03:24 PM
    Everyone bitches about the apps and I don't even use the 20 I have on a regular basis....My 9900 does what I need it to and more. Sure iPhone has 600k apps or whatever, tell me how many you use on a regular basis.
    11-14-12 06:25 PM
    Couldn't agree more. I am assuming with taking as long as they have, the OS will be polished and the Hardware will be quality tested to the end of the earth and back. With that said, Their track record is what binds them. Hopefully things work out, as I would love to be back on BB. Agreed here also, Playbook was blah.
    I hope bb 10 dont do a playbook as I held out for playbook and eh. So here's hoping.

I just hope bb 10 don't do a pkaybook
    11-14-12 07:04 PM