I had been on a leaked OS and was working fine, then my phone automatically downloaded and installed the official ATT U.S 10.2 and ever since then all my apps have been acting real slow and sometimes never even open, have to restart my phone constantly, also the battery has been a lot worse.. but the same day I downloaded the android app "apex launcher" off of snap to install the android keyboard and when I open android apps it's asks to open something via apex downloader but if I exit and return they'll return normal.. just wondering if it's The Apex app or if it was cause I went from the leaked OS to the real one and something glitched.. any suggestions? Thanks guys! #TeamBB!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 12:13 AM
    I had been on a leaked OS and was working fine, then my phone automatically downloaded and installed the official ATT U.S 10.2 and ever since then all my apps have been acting real slow and sometimes never even open, have to restart my phone constantly, also the battery has been a lot worse.. but the same day I downloaded the android app "apex launcher" off of snap to install the android keyboard and when I open android apps it's asks to open something via apex downloader but if I exit and return they'll return normal.. just wondering if it's The Apex app or if it was cause I went from the leaked OS to the real one and something glitched.. any suggestions? Thanks guys! #TeamBB!

1. Android apps and launchers are not officially supported by BlackBerry and may not "upgrade" during OS updates
    2. New OS installs will use extra battery power for a while as the OS conducts various background tasks. Wait a few days before coming to any conclusions

I hope you are not pulling the battery, which can corrupt data.
    Spida_J likes this.
    05-13-14 04:00 AM