I just applied a phantomskinz screen protector on my Z10, and whole it feels good to touch, it is distorting the colors with vertical lines.
    Does it get better in a few hours or will it keep giving the trinitron effect?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 03:49 PM
    Hi Sam,

We ship all of our clear screen protectors with a protective "cap sheet" to prevent damage during shipping. The cap sheet has a brushed look to it and can be removed either before of after installation, but must be removed to reveal the clear product. You should have received instructions with your order regarding this. Is this what you are referring to? If not, please respond here or email our Customer Service Team as we want to understand the issue.

Guru
    ryankidd17 likes this.
    05-04-13 12:06 PM
    Hi Sam,

We ship all of our clear screen protectors with a protective "cap sheet" to prevent damage during shipping. The cap sheet has a brushed look to it and can be removed either before of after installation, but must be removed to reveal the clear product. You should have received instructions with your order regarding this. Is this what you are referring to? If not, please respond here or email our Customer Service Team as we want to understand the issue.

Guru
    Sorry about that. Major dumbass moment from my side.
    Goes to prove that one should not apply screen protectors while under the influence. Bacardi and screen protectors don't mix.
    Took the protective cap sheet off and it is perfect.
    This thread serves no purpose and some mod should delete this.
    Can't recommend phantomskinz enough.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:36 PM
    This thread still serves a purpose. I am interested in the carbon fiber phantom skin. Do you like yours? in your opinion will it be a good fit for a Z10 that works in a dusty environment?
    05-04-13 03:40 PM
    Sorry about that. Major dumbass moment from my side.
    Goes to prove that one should not apply screen protectors while under the influence. Bacardi and screen protectors don't mix.
    Took the protective cap sheet off and it is perfect.
    This thread serves no purpose and some mod should delete this.
    Can't recommend phantomskinz enough.

Posted via CB10
    now more Barcardi :P
    05-04-13 03:48 PM
    This thread still serves a purpose. I am interested in the carbon fiber phantom skin. Do you like yours? in your opinion will it be a good fit for a Z10 that works in a dusty environment?
    I have applied a carbon Fibre skin on my Z10. It's not from phantomskinz, from some other supplier which I won't mention. I'm quite happy with the carbon Fibre skin. Works very well and I'm in India and it doesn't get duster than here.
    I got the metallic skins from phantomskinz, I would apply it once I'm bored of black. However my friend got the red carbon Fibre from phantomskinz and he is quite happy. He applied it today.
    I must say this though the screen protector which comes with the full body phantomskinz is high quality. I had no trouble applying it. And it feels just as good as a glass screen. It was a wet application and it was a bit hazy for the first twenty hours. I had applied it yesterday night and as you can see from the above posts, I wasn't at the best of my ability. However morning came and I took the protective cap off and noticed some haZe in places. That went away by evening today and it's perfect.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:52 PM
    Thank you going to place my order!!
    05-04-13 04:05 PM
    Picture please.

Post via CB Z10
    05-04-13 05:21 PM
    Picture please.

Post via CB Z10
    Would post some later today. Meeting my friend who applied his carbon red skin. Will click and post.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:32 AM
    Mayn I love bacardi nice choice of drink.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:46 AM