This just started this afternoon - the Hub on my Z10 keeps telling me I've got a new notification, but when I go into the Notifications menu to check, it's empty. I've restarted a bunch of times, even done a couple hard boots and battery pulls, but to no avail. The notification shows up every few minutes.

I'm on Telus, version 10.1.0.2014 which is the most current version for Telus.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution? I tried searching the forums but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:05 PM
    Its trying to tell you something, but its not sure how to tell it to you. Give it some more time.
    07-10-13 07:07 PM
    I had this problem back on 10.0, but it's worth a shot. I dont know why, but it would tell me I had an unread message even tho I told it to mark all previous read.

I would then scroll down and find one (or three) that did still say it was unread. I'd open it, then it would go away. Also, look at the hub management and make sure that all of the accounts are shown in the hub. I have an account that doesnt show up in the hub, but still shows up in the count.

Hope it helps.
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-10-13 07:09 PM
    I had this problem back on 10.0, but it's worth a shot. I dont know why, but it would tell me I had an unread message even tho I told it to mark all previous read.

I would then scroll down and find one (or three) that did still say it was unread. I'd open it, then it would go away. Also, look at the hub management and make sure that all of the accounts are shown in the hub. I have an account that doesnt show up in the hub, but still shows up in the count.

Hope it helps.
    This. Sometimes a I will get a BBM notification that says I have an unread one and I look at my most recent and I have none. So I will just scroll down and randomly, an old BBM chat will show up as unread somewhere in the Hub. Haven't had that problem since installing the latest leak (I came from 10.0)
    07-10-13 07:32 PM
    It turns out patience was the key, just stopped doing it on its'own. Thanks for your replies though!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:01 PM