hi i have blackberry device and was wondering if anyone can help me tell me what i need to be able to email and speak with other users with the blackberry pgp devices? ive read you need to join a server and some enterprise. if anyone knows anthing about this please tell me what i need to set up. i want to be able to setup and do my own with my own group of device users instead of purchasing and grabbing them from somone else. it seems theres other companies that sell thee devices so i wanted to set up my own. not resell just be able to set up my own device
    slickanese likes this.
    10-03-20 06:28 AM
    hi i have blackberry device and was wondering if anyone can help me tell me what i need to be able to email and speak with other users with the blackberry pgp devices? ive read you need to join a server and some enterprise. if anyone knows anthing about this please tell me what i need to set up. i want to be able to setup and do my own with my own group of device users instead of purchasing and grabbing them from somone else. it seems theres other companies that sell thee devices so i wanted to set up my own. not resell just be able to set up my own device
    Use ProtonMail.
    iixclusive and Apex Van like this.
    10-04-20 12:05 PM
    i know the app itself... what im asking about is those pgp device phones where u have to pay for the sub for the simcars and stuff. is there a way for you to be able toset up your phone device like that? or your not able to?
    10-05-20 10:14 AM
    i know the app itself... what im asking about is those pgp device phones where u have to pay for the sub for the simcars and stuff. is there a way for you to be able toset up your phone device like that? or your not able to?
    It depends on the service.... some will work on users devices, some only offer services for their own phones.

But no I don't know of any you can do it all your self options. Might look at BlackBerry UEM with Secusmart GmbH add on....
    10-05-20 12:51 PM
    I think you can use GPG, from Github, I've never tried however.

I know S/MIME works with Microsoft office, and the blackberry will get encrypted emails to the hub, I couldn't read the message in the hub however and the client won't load in the stock browser.

Kerberos on the device is outdated.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 10-11-20 at 03:18 PM.
    10-11-20 12:08 PM
    I think you can use GPG, from Github, I've never tried however.

I know S/MIME works with Microsoft office, but the client wont load in the stock browser.

Kerberos on the device is outdated.

Posted via CB10
    S/MIME works with Microsoft Outlook and PGP with K9 or on Windows Mozilla Thunderbird.

S/Mime also works with most Android Email Clients excluding GMail
    10-11-20 03:10 PM