Well it looks like she may have to get used to the no home button on future IPhone devices. The following article suggests that Apple is moving in that direction with the IPhone 6.

iPhone 6 Concept With 4.5-inch Display And No Home Button [VIDEO] | Redmond Pie

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    Yep and just before release at an expo they will say it's their best innovation yet!
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    06-13-14 05:25 PM
    That isn't exactly good news for BlackBerry if you're the only person using one in campus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    From my personal experience that's pretty typical. I don't know anyone else that has a BlackBerry 10 device, except one guy that I used to work with. Everyone else has the iPhone or Samsung. That's why I have to laugh a little when people create posts here saying that they see dozens of people using them on busses.

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    06-13-14 07:37 PM
    Same thing over here I laugh when they start scratching there heads and unable to even wake the phone up
    It's a great deterrent to my wife digging through my phone. She can barely operate an iPhone.
    Sean Fanelli and FF22 like this.
    06-13-14 07:48 PM
    It's a great deterrent to my wife digging through my phone. She can barely operate an iPhone.
    If I ever did have to give up BlackBerry it definitely wouldn't be for the iPhone. I've use my Dad's 5S and I hate the UI. Other my my old iPod nano, I don't really like Apple for anything.

06-13-14 07:59 PM
    You know what when a company has so many things wrong with it and it's products, it's good to point out what you think is an advantage over the other phones. On my Q10 I find swiping annoying, maybe I'm just used to android

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 08:22 PM
    I used my sister's S4 and swiped several times before handing it back to her because I could not remember how to close an app or go back to the main screen.

[URL = "bbmc:C0018C14B"] Join She, Me, Her: I am Woman[/URL] Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    06-13-14 08:46 PM
    I'm used to DOS, I love that command line. The only occasional swiping you do is at the monitor when you get a character in the wrong place of a 4000 line program and have to go through the whole lot to find it.
    06-13-14 08:46 PM
    At what point we're you going say.

"It is also really good at keeping contact with people and setting dates. Here, try it out. Watch how easy it is to put your name and number in"

Then hand her the phone with a blank contact for her to put it in.

Once someone has the product in their hand the chances of them buying are increased. Also, you might have gotten the digits.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 08:55 PM
    What's a home button? Swipe away friends swipe away ever since BlackBerry introduced the revolutionary gesture based tablet everything seems to ( gesture based now even IOS and android

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 08:56 PM
    At what point we're you going say.

"It is also really good at keeping contact with people and setting dates. Here, try it out. Watch how easy it is to put your name and number in"

Then hand her the phone with a blank contact for her to put it in.

Once someone has the product in their hand the chances of them buying are increased. Also, you might have gotten the digits.

Posted via CB10
    What?

06-13-14 09:08 PM
    I'm just going to say it: those girls sound like they would have trouble operating a book.

Posted via CB10
    ^THIS

However, OP failed in the art of engagement! 3 broads interested in his Z10 and you can't seal the deal?!

Come on OP, quit making us BlackBerry users look bad!

J/K

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 10:02 PM
    What?

Come on bro, two days of interest in the "phone".....

Getting the girls number for contact later on. Duh.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 11:11 PM
62 123