K sorry i guess paying 732 for the phone on launch day and having it fail on numerous occasions is my fault. Sorry to the op, let me get my ios android handbook out. Zomg bb10 is amazing wicked everyone should buy , it is the best phone. Blackberry really knocked this one out of the park
    I have VERY little sympathy. Any day-one adopter runs a much higher risk of issues than someone who even waits a week. And it's not like other phones don't have their issues at launch.
    02-24-13 01:18 PM
    I thought these forums were for both people who Loved their new Z10's and for those who didn't love at as much, to have a place to "discuss" their opinions, thoughts, ideals, ask questions, etc... If you are getting tired by how many of these threads you are seeing, maybe discuss that with a mod? I think if it were really an issue, they would probably do something about it?

People should be allowed to post about their experiences with Z10 and BB10, good and/or bad. Some have legitimate issues with the phone and OS. Not everyone is a "Hater" just because they make a post about Blackberry that's not positive.

And, while I like/love a lot of the phones I've had over the years, none of them have ever made me want to head **** someone just because they didn't share my feeling for that phone/OS.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    02-24-13 01:24 PM
    I thought these forums were for both people who Loved their new Z10's and for those who didn't love at as much, to have a place to "discuss" their opinions, thoughts, ideals, ask questions, etc... If you are getting tired by how many of these threads you are seeing, maybe discuss that with a mod? I think if it were really an issue, they would probably do something about it?

People should be allowed to post about their experiences with Z10 and BB10, good and/or bad. Some have legitimate issues with the phone and OS. Not everyone is a "Hater" just because they make a post about Blackberry that's not positive.

And, while I like/love a lot of the phones I've had over the years, none of them have ever made me want to head **** someone just because they didn't share my feeling for that phone/OS.
    You're right, but there is a difference between legitimate complains and senseless moaning.
    02-24-13 01:38 PM
    I have VERY little sympathy. Any day-one adopter runs a much higher risk of issues than someone who even waits a week. And it's not like other phones don't have their issues at launch.
    I adopted iphone on day 1 ipad on day one. Bold 9900 on day one, bold 9000 on day one, ive had a bb for almost a decade. And for the first two days i was blown out of the water with the z10, i homestly thought this was an "iphone" killer, the drawbacks took some time to set in, glitches are fine, what bothered me is i guess for some reason i thought what i loved about bb would still be there, bb protect being one of the biggest features. Even though the z10 lack of apps i need is dissapointing ,i knew that when i bought the phone. I dont expect any sympathy. And latley the extreme reach of app permissions is troubling,i dont expect any privacy when i use ios,so i do not put anything of importance on those devices,i expect the best protection from bb that is why it is an issue for me.The difference is the other devices had features that overcame any issues as an early adopter. Maybe its just me but i literally had to stop using the z10 for a few days due to frustration, maybe im just too eager to get upset .
    02-24-13 01:38 PM
    I adopted iphone on day 1 ipad on day one. Bold 9900 on day one, bold 9000 on day one, ive had a bb for almost a decade. And for the first two days i was blown out of the water with the z10, i homestly thought this was an "iphone" killer, the drawbacks took some time to set in, glitches are fine, what bothered me is i guess for some reason i thought what i loved about bb would still be there, bb protect being one of the biggest features. Even though the z10 lack of apps i need is dissapointing ,i knew that when i bought the phone. I dont expect any sympathy. And latley the extreme reach of app permissions is troubling,i dont expect any privacy when i use ios,so i do not put anything of importance on those devices,i expect the best protection from bb that is why it is an issue for me.The difference is the other devices had features that overcame any issues as an early adopter. Maybe its just me but i literally had to stop using the z10 for a few days due to frustration, maybe im just too eager to get upset .
    Agree on the app permissions thing. Android has a very similar problem. I'm curious why so many apps I install need access to BBM.
    02-24-13 01:41 PM
    You're right, but there is a difference between legitimate complains and senseless moaning.
    My advice, let the mods deal with and worry about all of that. If you(not YOU specifically) notice someone who is repeatedly posting the same things that you don't like/agree with, and it bothers you, you're better off putting them on ignore, if it irks you every time you read a negative post of theirs.
    scorpiodsu and kevinnugent like this.
    02-24-13 01:42 PM
    My advice, let the mods deal with and worry about all of that. If you(not YOU specifically) notice someone who is repeatedly posting the same things that you don't like/agree with, and it bothers you, you're better off putting them on ignore, if it irks you every time you read a negative post of theirs.
    The ignore box is a powerful tool.
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    02-24-13 01:56 PM
    Best feature if the z10 is balance and work drives so if you don't have that you are missing out. I am hoping they enable balance for consumers or someone writes the app. Of course they want to keep their bes customers so they probably won't enable it natively.

They obviously used the non US roll outs as a soft launch then waited for feedback so they can address issues prior to US launch. That is just good business sense. So ranters are providing a valuable service to blackberry.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    02-24-13 02:25 PM
    Crackberry: where you critisize and make fun of the so-called iSheep who enjoy using Apple products yet worship everything thing Blackberry. Crackberry: where people aren't allowed to have opinions other than "the device is great." Crackberry: where you own a Blackberry device since 2007 yet you are qualified to make opinions of other devices. Crackberry: where even die-hard users who've used the devices since Blackberry's inception are wrong if they are disgruntled that qualities that made Blackberries great are no longer present and are "trolls."

Hypocritical. Ignorant and most of all fanatical. Sounds like religion and I absolutely abhor religion.

You sound mad... maybe you should head over to iMore.
    02-24-13 02:32 PM
    I get some of the frustration and some not.

You know when you buy a 1.0 os tech device it won't be flawless....

On the other side, the dev alphas and betas were supposed to be used and checked for quite a while. If then, after a lot of bings and bangs, you bring out your newest device and cause so much confusion amongst your own loyal fans you come short.

I mean, I still have to wait for the Z10 but I would have bought it from the uk or ebay by now. But thanks to the CB-nation I found out a lot of information which I am glad for I haven't bought it yet. And that's not a good sign ....

Just imagine you follow the news a little bit and you hear ,for ex skype is finally coming to bb devices. If you used to own a bb and that was a deal breaker you would be tempted again. But then you spend over �500 and you find out you just don't have skype yet but you've lost your possibility to sync outlook aswel. i would be pretty frikken fed up.

If the Z10 was a new phone from a new player on the market you wouldn't be amazed some things were still missing. But bb used to be very strong on th market so you would expect them to bring out a quite more finished device or at least communicate more and better for short term planning.

At least that's how I see it ....
    02-24-13 02:53 PM
    Personally I like both the positive and negative stuff as long as its objective. I don't like the hater rants nor the fanboy raves. Both are misleading and do a disservice to the forums.
    02-24-13 03:05 PM
    Agree on the app permissions thing. Android has a very similar problem. I'm curious why so many apps I install need access to BBM.
    Because BBM is connected and like all social things people want to broadcast everything. Not me though, I don't even use the social stuff.
    02-24-13 03:06 PM
    Personally I like both the positive and negative stuff as long as its objective. I don't like the hater rants nor the fanboy raves. Both are misleading and do a disservice to the forums.
    Exactly.
    02-24-13 03:13 PM
    Why wouldn't you be upset if you are a blackberry loyalists? We as customers have been waiting so long for a great product and with today's world with the z10's premium price point you would expect them to knock it out the park upon release. I've read reviews from multiple websites while some are biased the blackberry z10 really has flaws the biggest being battery life which is the only reason most including me have loved the phone. I just purchased a galaxy note 2 although it may not be for most due to its size even though it's such a light device the hardware is flawless and the features really help me while I'm on the go although I will buy a q10 off contract in the U.S once it's released but the z10 just seems like a disappointment both from the consumers and the critics. We don't want the best communication device no more we want the "best device" and as crackberry enthusiasts I think we all deserve it.
    02-24-13 03:27 PM
    Thank you OP. I am tired of the ******** with caveat stipulations as well. Its one thing to offer constructive feedback, it's another thing to complain about the z10 you have already returned.
    02-24-13 03:47 PM
    personaly I think its more of people who have nothing better to do but think they are important and they complain. and because they don't like it they have nothing to do where-as all the users that do love it have no time because they are all on their z10s and so happy with it they can't stop using it. and they haven't posted anything because they are too entertained. just my thoughts
    CeeXTwo and meganVee like this.
    02-24-13 03:58 PM
    This thread is like comedy hour

Posted via CB10
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    02-24-13 04:13 PM
    K sorry i guess paying 732 for the phone on launch day and having it fail on numerous occasions is my fault. Sorry to the op, let me get my ios android handbook out. Zomg bb10 is amazing wicked everyone should buy , it is the best phone. Blackberry really knocked this one out of the park
    This thread is like comedy hour

Posted via CB10
    given that iphone 5 still does not have nfc built in and IOS6 looks the same as IOS1 plus siri and apple maps i do not feel as ripped off. iphone 6 will come out this year with nfc and new price tag of $700 for 16gb version or $800 for 32gb or $900 for 64gb version without micro sd and it will be hailed as the next greatest thing since wheel was invented.

seriously i do not think that you comprehend how complex operating system is. i mean microsoft with its windows for many years has bugs in every single revision of windows.

is bb10 perfect ? no it is not but it is good nontheless. It is not half baked os. it is solid os that needs small things get patched.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-24-13 04:23 PM
    is bb10 perfect ? no it is not but it is good nontheless. It is not half baked os. it is solid os that needs small things get patched.
    I agree that the phone is not perfect, but it definitely is a good phone.

Posted via CB10
    pb1379 and LadyOfTheLAN like this.
    02-24-13 04:32 PM
    It's only a matter of time until it's perfect
    LadyOfTheLAN and gp656 like this.
    02-24-13 05:16 PM
    personaly I think its more of people who have nothing better to do but think they are important and they complain. and because they don't like it they have nothing to do where-as all the users that do love it have no time because they are all on their z10s and so happy with it they can't stop using it. and they haven't posted anything because they are too entertained. just my thoughts
    Not for me. All I did was praise this phone for the first few weeks.
    But right now, with this BBM outage I am annoyed. For most people, it seems like the issue resolved. Mine did not and I called support. Was told this was affecting thousands of people and they have no definite timeframe for a fix. There are no updates on their websites about it, nor any constructive advise other than "pull the battery" "tweak settings" and "wipe and reinstall"
    02-24-13 06:12 PM
    Been done. Still thousands of people that does not fix it for. been on the phone with Blackberry and apparently it is affecting a large % of the userbase for BBM. Around 50% are either experiencing delayed slow service, or cannot log on at all.
    Yes and by reading your thread I gathered their backup and restore service is having issues and not BBM. Btw neither caused the Z10 to stop working so I think they made progress from the old phones. Boeing didn't make the 787 overnight. Hello it STILL has problems and look at how long they've been making jets. There will never be a phone that pleases us all. All that people on here ask is don't post a I hate this phone thread. If you look back the positive threads on why the Z10 is great came about in response to the negative threads. Go to a soccer game and sit with the other teams fans. Let's see what happens when you cheer for your team. Not rocket science here.

Edit: Also remember a lot of money is tied up shorting BlackBerry. Strange things happen when a lot of money is involved. As for the BBM problem. We get it, yes its a problem, but it's not like BlackBerry is trying not to fix it. You act like BlackBerry is doing all they can to ruin your experience. There's never whining when Gmail or anything apple has problems.
    02-24-13 06:14 PM
    Yes and by reading your thread I gathered their backup and restore service is having issues and not BBM. Btw neither caused the Z10 to stop working so I think they made progress from the old phones. Boeing didn't make the 787 overnight. Hello it STILL has problems and look at how long they've been making jets. There will never be a phone that pleases us all. All that people on here ask is don't post a I hate this phone thread. If you look back the positive threads on why the Z10 is great came about in response to the negative threads. Go to a soccer game and sit with the other teams fans. Let's see what happens when you cheer for your team. Not rocket science here.

Edit: Also remember a lot of money is tied up shorting BlackBerry. Strange things happen when a lot of money is involved. As for the BBM problem. We get it, yes its a problem, but it's not like BlackBerry is trying not to fix it. You act like BlackBerry is doing all they can to ruin your experience. There's never whining when Gmail or anything apple has problems.
    Nice example with the 787
    02-24-13 09:29 PM
    I forgot to mention no dlna on iPhone. I mean so what does iPhone 5 has over iPhone 4s except for slightly larger screen.IPhone users who upgrade to latest iphone are suckers because apple does not update much but it is asking for full price each time. And this waiting in line for days to get new phone. Please. This is so lame.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 07:34 PM
    I forgot to mention no dlna on iPhone. I mean so what does iPhone 5 has over iPhone 4s except for slightly larger screen.IPhone users who upgrade to latest iphone are suckers because apple does not update much but it is asking for full price each time. And this waiting in line for days to get new phone. Please. This is so lame.
    +1 to that, BlackBerry Z10 rocks

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    02-26-13 07:45 PM
134 ... 3456