Some people asking me all the time to reinstall whatsapp but I had a bad experience with whatsapp . I don't like the way they now my number, where it is and that they can use my email,sms and more stuff to get my name and stuff from my family and friends. It's also not safe and it's allready easy for normal people to buy software to spy.

Spysoftware is only 50-200 US dollar to check you friends,family or wharever. It will provide a live feed of chats that are taking place on the phone. It is perfect for people who want to monitor WhatsApp conversations. Of course, the software contains many additional features such as: call audio recording (record all outgoing and incoming calls), location tracking, email monitoring, remotely control and much more.

there is also a top five for this kind off apps or you hire someone for 500 dollar to get malware on some persons phone

I'm not worried about these apps but more about whatsapp and cybercrime when friends contacts are used to get my information and my friends/family numbers.

That's why I don't use whatsapp. O You can also use it for imessage

I get this message on my facebook because some people get angry. I say so what or I'm just crazy
    12-28-13 05:00 PM
    Give them your pin and a link to this thread.
    12-28-13 05:04 PM
    Give them your pin and a link to this thread.
    Some friends has BBM and some that had BBM are moved to whatsapp and android and they complaining.

I saying that they can text messaging, email or BBM me. I had attack from a +44 number which was traceable to whatsapp and it came from someone else her phone and that person only knows my sister.

That's why I stopped using whatsapp and I know why they use mobile numbers because thanks to the location they know where the number is. Checking emails and contact and they know your name and more. Thanks to your contacts the find more numbers and it start all over again for those people. Cyber crime is a 7 billion market and is growing and it seems People don't care but they don't realise that taking/using someone information takes the same time to say goodby. Whatever.
    12-28-13 05:22 PM