Day#7 with my z10 (coming from android) and I am liking it a lot. I understand it takes time to develope, and fix the little tweaks. I am ok with the growing stages. By any chance, will there be Paypal and other banking apps coming anytime soon? I live in the US, and do banking with Bank of America. Does anyone have a tip? Thanks for your help.
    04-29-13 11:22 AM
    PayPal app can be sideloaded if you wish but I'd rather just save the icon to my home screen.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-29-13 11:31 AM
    I may sound overanxious, but I would never trust a banking or payment app that's sideloaded. Do you know the source, and has it been verified?
    04-29-13 11:43 AM
    You can just go to the online banking website for bofa using browser and go into options and put it on your homepage? Kinda makes it your own app. Simple fix for now but I'm still waiting for the real bank of America app also.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 11:49 AM
    You can just go to the online banking website for bofa using browser and go into options and put it on your homepage? Kinda makes it your own app. Simple fix for now but I'm still waiting for the real bank of America app also.

Posted via CB10
    The BoA mobile site is so good, I hardly see the point in cluttering the device with another app... I use the mobile site more than I used the app on my iOS device :-)
    04-29-13 01:31 PM
    BoA mobile site is fantastic. butiwantmobilecheckdepsoit!!!
    04-29-13 01:36 PM
    The BoA mobile site is so good, I hardly see the point in cluttering the device with another app... I use the mobile site more than I used the app on my iOS device :-)
    Very true

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:48 PM
    To all above ~ please contact these companies and request they develop a native app. That will get the most attention if user demand is high. Thanks!
    04-29-13 01:50 PM
    To all above ~ please contact these companies and request they develop a native app. That will get the most attention if user demand is high. Thanks!
    Give a link to contact them! Bank of America lol

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:54 PM
    Give a link to contact them! Bank of America lol

Posted via CB10
    I tried via email and chat. Both came back with "we don't see anything in development." But #1 - they've supported every BB in the past. and #2 - there was a tweet a while back and someone from BoA said something like "the mobile check deposit will now function with the z10." So im hoping the reps just aren't given the information and it will show up (hopefully soon)!
    04-29-13 02:07 PM
    Just do what I do for basic information until they develop an app.

You can then receive info via text messages like balance and stuff.

I also use the browser

Hopefully the app comes soon

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 02:10 PM
    Day#7 with my z10 (coming from android) and I am liking it a lot. I understand it takes time to develope, and fix the little tweaks. I am ok with the growing stages. By any chance, will there be Paypal and other banking apps coming anytime soon? I live in the US, and do banking with Bank of America. Does anyone have a tip? Thanks for your help.
    If your bank has a web/mobile interface you can open in a browser and choose to save a link on the home screen. Most web apps are just webviews of their mobile sites anyhow. I use wellsfargo that way and its just fine.

Dunno on paypal... advice above may apply for paypal too
    04-29-13 02:12 PM
    I tried via email and chat. Both came back with "we don't see anything in development." But #1 - they've supported every BB in the past. and #2 - there was a tweet a while back and someone from BoA said something like "the mobile check deposit will now function with the z10." So im hoping the reps just aren't given the information and it will show up (hopefully soon)!
    Yeah that's why I'm upset because all the other BlackBerrys I've had in the past had the bofa app and can't get it for the best BlackBerry I've ever had? Hopefully we get soon!!

Posted via CB10
    zamboni08 likes this.
    04-29-13 02:13 PM
    It's pretty up setting to me that I have to get out my 5 year old apple I pod touch to use the PayPal pay now app to swipe someone's credit card while my highly skilled and tuned business powerhouse called a z10 sits dead and useless in my pocket. #keepmoving not so much

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:52 PM
    To the original OP: try pageonce in BlackBerry App World. It should have your bank in there as well as other bills. Then everything will be in one place.

I love it.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:45 PM
    I do all my banking online BUT when I need to do an online deposit and I don't have time to go by my bank after work, I will use the sideloaded chase app and deposit using my phones camera.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:53 PM
    It's pretty up setting to me that I have to get out my 5 year old apple I pod touch to use the PayPal pay now app to swipe someone's credit card while my highly skilled and tuned business powerhouse called a z10 sits dead and useless in my pocket. #keepmoving not so much

Posted via CB10
    I know, that's what I've been saying.... if blackberry were to make their own app for a card swipe like square and their own app to interface with PayPal somehow then more people would buy blackberrys phone hence paying off the development team cost.
    04-29-13 07:18 PM