Already got my cases the dualpro from incipio and blackberry's own OEM case......

Now, my carrier just has to get the device

@trinidoc on Twitter
    http://www.sleepydoctordiaries.com
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-03-13 03:08 PM
    Patiently waiting for my Blackberry  z10-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362351972.986398.jpg

These are the cases......😊

Http://www.sleepydoctorsiaries.com
    Sent from my blackberry using Tapatalk
    bmw328i and austriker like this.
    03-03-13 03:10 PM
    Already got my cases the dualpro from incipio and blackberry's own OEM case......
    Now, my carrier just has to get the device http://forums.crackberry.com/mobiquo/emoji/E40E.png
    @trinidoc on Twitter
    Sleepy Doc | Providing a little humor in the crazy world of medicine that I live in.
    Sorry you're waiting. If it's any consolation, you'll be getting a Z10 that already has an update that makes it even faster, and better. The day will come my friend! Soon!

Thanks for sharing. I remember the last month before the Z10 was available in Canada. That was the longest month in a long time for me... =)
    jerryeight, totallygone and thp007 like this.
    03-03-13 03:29 PM
    im going crazy, come on att
    03-03-13 04:17 PM
    at&t sucks! they are just draging their a**'s like they do for everything related to bb (os 7.1 anyone?).

I just want my z10
    03-03-13 04:21 PM
    Well I'm holding off on the cases, but did pick-up a new Sandisk 32 Gb micro Sd card and the BlackBerry mini speaker. Both on sale of course. $30 for the card and $70 for the speaker.

Wondering if I can get someone to format my new card with their Z10, so I can load some tunes and pics on there while I'm waiting.
    03-03-13 04:23 PM

Now, my carrier just has to get the device http://forums.crackberry.com/mobiquo/emoji/E40E.png

@trinidoc on Twitter
    Sleepy Doc | Providing a little humor in the crazy world of medicine that I live in.
    lol.. building the excitement... Now to get the screen protector (if you're into that).
    03-03-13 05:56 PM
    Well I'm holding off on the cases, but did pick-up a new Sandisk 32 Gb micro Sd card and the BlackBerry mini speaker. Both on sale of course. $30 for the card and $70 for the speaker.

Wondering if I can get someone to format my new card with their Z10, so I can load some tunes and pics on there while I'm waiting.
    Z10 used the standard windows format so you can do that on any PC.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    03-03-13 06:36 PM
    Got mine opening day from Rogers just by walking in after lunch and purely by luck they had several unspoken for units which I gladly took.

Amazing device even if it had 'bugs'

Black is best Z10!
    03-03-13 06:39 PM

Guys......

Get your 32gn card from Costco! I got mine there for $23 Canadian. Downtown Vancouver.

He'll I wanted a 64 but for that price I may just get another one for my more violent action flicks

Black is best Z10!
    03-03-13 06:42 PM
    Z10 used the standard windows format so you can do that on any PC.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Could use my Bold 9900 but I wondering if the files/folders are different?
    03-03-13 06:56 PM
    Well I'm holding off on the cases, but did pick-up a new Sandisk 32 Gb micro Sd card and the BlackBerry mini speaker. Both on sale of course. $30 for the card and $70 for the speaker. Wondering if I can get someone to format my new card with their Z10, so I can load some tunes and pics on there while I'm waiting.
    Ah, just getting your ducks in order! Enjoy the impatience, and the excitement. I was there a month ago! Still loving the phone, but enjoy the buildup is all I'm sayin'...

Cheers!
    totallygone and frfghtr like this.
    03-03-13 07:21 PM
    Ah, just getting your ducks in order! Enjoy the impatience, and the excitement. I was there a month ago! Still loving the phone, but enjoy the buildup is all I'm sayin'...

Cheers!
    Being a fellow Winnipegger, I thought Kevin might throw one my way. Was with you a month ago, now I'm into month #2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-03-13 08:10 PM
    I'm goin nuts waiting for stupid Verizon to release it
    03-03-13 08:18 PM
    I know the feeling......ugh!!!

03-03-13 10:00 PM
    Being a fellow Winnipegger, I thought Kevin might throw one my way. Was with you a month ago, now I'm into month #2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Few winnipeggers on thus site.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 10:25 PM
    im going crazy, come on att
    i was in a official att store last weekend and the person said that their BlackBerry guy just came in a few days ago and said that they will have the the new z10 in about 2 weeks so

this was in cali
    03-04-13 12:28 AM
    lol.. building the excitement... Now to get the screen protector (if you're into that).
    I actually already got the clarivue privacy screen protector. My blackberry is my number 1 communication device.....privacy is a must!!!!

03-07-13 05:22 PM
    hang in there, its a great device
    totallygone likes this.
    03-07-13 05:31 PM