hi every body ...............

i just wanna ask how the BB10 doesnt have this ?

for example i recv an sms with mobile no. and i wanna copy it and paste it on the dail pad so i can dail it ??? but u cant !

so in case this happen with u , u have to buy a new phone to take down then return back to the dail pad ??

also another issue with the contacts !
    i wanna copy any no. from my contacts ! .... also i cant i have to dail it first and close faster because he'll answer then i go the call log to copy it.

on my old 9900 it was easier .

if anybody knows about that please inform us.
    jordan559 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:20 AM
    Hi,

For your first problem you don't need to copy and paste. What you can do is open the text message. Press and hold the blue part at the top that shows the number.

A new menu will open up and if you hit the first option it will call the number for you.

The second question you have can't be done yet. Hopefully they update this soon. What I do is edit the contact. Then copy the number from the edit screen. Open up the call app and paste. It's a pain. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-11-13 08:09 AM
    No u didn't get my point... what I mean do u can past a No. On the Dail Pad? Just try and tell me!

Posted via CB10
    dracolnyte likes this.
    04-11-13 12:22 PM
    I liked how on the 9900 I could be browsing and then click the phone number in the browser and it would call, and worst case I could copy the number, open dial pad and paste and then call, now I go to browser, I have to flip between dial pad and browser and copy manually type each number then call, it's very inefficient

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:44 PM
    You can't

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:52 PM
    This is one of those "one step backward" issues with BB10. Frustrating.
    04-11-13 12:54 PM
    for example i recv an sms with mobile no. and i wanna copy it and paste it on the dail pad so i can dail it ??? but u cant !
    Wanna know what I do in this situation?

Past a number copied from any where-img_00001042.png

Either tap the number to call, or tap and hold and select "Call"

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:59 PM
    Yeh you cant paste numbers into the dialpad...its stupid that they left that out blah blah blah.
    04-11-13 01:25 PM
    Wanna know what I do in this situation?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001042.png 
Views:	586 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	150271

Either tap the number to call, or tap and hold and select "Call"

Posted via CB10
    This doesn't help if the number is in the browser

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:00 PM
    Swipe out of the dialer copy and paste into a new contact. Yeah kind of annoying they didn't include it but they are aware of it. Not sure if this is addressed in 10.1

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-11-13 03:03 PM
    Yah u can't do any any thing if from browser and also in case u receive a number with name.. u can't also

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:25 PM
    But on a positive note, I'm pretty sure I remember this being the same issue when I went from the 8300 series curve to a new BlackBerry, couldn't click the link to call, then they updated to include this feature, so I'm guessing it will be fixed.

They should have some type of website where users can go and type in their main concerns with missing features and then the site should total up all the different items and then blackberry can see what should be priority to have updated

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:55 PM
    Exactly

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:32 PM
    This app provides a work around:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/26830881

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:16 PM
    It's very nice app... even its paid one

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:49 PM
    Nice app but why would the device not do this on its own?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:19 PM
    Nice app but why would the device not do this on its own?

Posted via CB10
    Honestly you should be able to answer this yourself. Smartphones have had like 10 years to evolve into what they have now become, each operating system just keeps adding feature after feature to an already complete Os, blackberry just built an Os from the ground up, they aren't just updating an existing app, for them they pretty much reinvented the wheel. They are on their first or second official version on the new Os, do you honestly expect them to have all the millions of major and minor features ready to go at this point? I get that people are passionate about certain features, but buying this phone you should already know your not getting everything on day 1. I honestly don't have any expectations of them to perfect this for like another year, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as long as they continue to do periodic updates consistently. They said they were going to change the game, and I think they did, and it's only a matter of time before other Os will have to make a similar move, since their style has become stale.

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-13-13 01:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=795849

Just try this one, it's free

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:19 PM