I was looking for a good wooden speaker for my Z10, and found the "Original" by the now defunct KOOSTIK. They were made for the iPhone, up to the iPhone 5. They used to go for around $85, but you can find them on eBay now for around $20. It's a very nice speaker, and, remembering that the Z10 has almost the same dimensions as an iPhone 5, I picked one up. The sound channels are in the wrong place, to either side instead of in the middle, where the Z10's speaker is. Very easy to remedy though if you have a drill! Makes a pretty cool Z10 speaker...
    Attached Thumbnails Passive acoustic speaker for Z10-734.jpg  
    mh1983, ppeters914 and rarsen like this.
    10-21-20 05:58 PM
    Does it help the Z10's speakers to sound bigger?

Does it allow charging while it's "docked"? Maybe with more drilling? (forgot the charging ports on the side)
    10-22-20 08:23 AM
    It does make the speaker sound fuller and warmer. More pronounced with certain genres of music; classical, ambient, vocal. Metal still sounds very...metallic. But it gives the sound a bump and a noticeable if modest boost in volume. Listening to a cello solo sounds awesome. Charge port is covered, but hdmi out is accessible, for whatever it's worth.
    10-22-20 12:20 PM
    It does make the speaker sound fuller and warmer. More pronounced with certain genres of music; classical, ambient, vocal. Metal still sounds very...metallic. But it gives the sound a bump and a noticeable if modest boost in volume. Listening to a cello solo sounds awesome. Charge port is covered, but hdmi out is accessible, for whatever it's worth.
    Cool....
    10-22-20 12:29 PM