Hello everyone,

On my desktop I have several inbox folders with rules set for work purpose. Is there a way I can see these folders/emails in the hub? Even if not in the hub is there away I can see the emails that go in these other folders at all? My outlook on desktop has inbox them the sub folders for vendors, field failures, and daily reports. As it is now, I only receive my inbox emails and none of the sub folder emails.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone in advance for any information on this.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 03:45 PM
    Before the Z10, I had my corporate Outlook Exchange email bounced through the BIS and was never able to get the folders on my handsets. But with the Z10, I ditched the BIS and set up Exchange directly on the Z10. If you go into System Settings->Accounts (select your Outlook account)->Edit Account->Edit Folder Settings, you should see the available folders and you can chose which ones to sync. When a subfoldered email arrives on the Z10, its displayed as a folder instead of an envelope. This ability to work with inbox folders doesn't seem to be available for my pop3 accounts, though.
    04-10-13 05:12 PM
    Ok, thank you so much! Got it working. Now can you move emails between folders on z10 or is that on pc only?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:18 PM