Even though using an cloud based service to sync my contact and calendars probably will never fly for us I decided to do some testing with it. I created the outlook.com account set up my outlook connector to my stand alone outlook. I set up the account on my phone everything went pretty well.

Now it seems like if I add or delete a calendar or contact on my phone it is realized near instantly on outlook.com and will update back to my desktop outlook on the next send/receive mail. When I try and go the other way and update outlook, push the send / receive and that instantly updates outlook.com but sometime my phone updates instantly and I've waited over 30 min's with no update.

If I go into the advance settings and turn off sync for contact , save , and then turn it back on it gets the updates. I cannot find any settings for the interval for checking for updates. I thought part of the reason for using the exchange account settings was it's ability to push and detect changes instantly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    04-24-13 01:56 PM
    I've poked around my Z10 after reading your post and can't find any setting for sync interval.

I did some of the same testing like you are doing between Z10/contacts and @gmail.com .... and @outlook.com ........and @yahoo.com
    I have actually been testing the contacts and calendar sync'ing.

In my experience....... the sync for all is pretty instantaneous between all 3 online sources and the Z10.

I have not found in setting in the "contacts" area or "accounts" area to set any interval. If one exists ...... I don't know where it is.
    04-25-13 03:22 PM