Currently I run a stand along version of outlook 2010 on my desktop. Uplink earth host our email and we simply pull it down to our desktops. With pre BB10 once a week or so I would hook up the USB cable and sync my calendar and contacts and life was great.

Obviously that does not work anymore and soon(tm) is tough. We are three weeks into the Z10 and the longer this goes the more out of wack the calendar and contacts are becoming. I'm looking for options, I'm reading quite a bit about active sync, is that something that can run without Microsoft exchange? Is there a way to at least blank all my contact / calendar so I can just update the information over with Link (without duplicating everything?)

We are a small firm and I take care of what little IT we need, so I'm hoping to get some tips to at least narrow down my research options.
    04-16-13 02:41 PM
    I know its frustrating. Blackberry has said that they will fix this issue.
    04-16-13 02:44 PM
    Is an option to try and link our outlook with outlook.com and then sync it? We just have to hand over access to all our emails to be scanned by Micro$oft like all cloud based email companies do? That's a brutal tradeoff.
    04-16-13 03:20 PM
    I'm trying it for personal use at the moment, I was sick of not having my contacts/calendar synced. I ran into an additional bit of trouble in that when I created my Live/Outlook ID, I used my gmail address so getting that set up on the phone has been a challenge.
    04-17-13 09:35 AM
    Ok, I know this is a quick follow up but nevertheless.

Get your email, contacts, and calender set up to sync with outlook.com, then on your phone when you set it up, put in your Live ID (in my case my gmail address) and on the second screen, instead of entering your password right away, drop the keyboard and hit advanced. Select Hotmail and on the next screen enter password, from there finish account setup as desired (no need to edit server or security settings). The account shows up as Gmail but it also says it is ActiveSync and it has transferred over my contacts and calender flawlessly.
    04-17-13 09:39 AM
    How to sync Outlook information with Blackberry Z10

This look like what you are attempting to do.......... hope this helps!!

NOTE: Someone else on here found this and posted in another thread on the subject.
    04-17-13 09:42 AM
    I use syncamatic to automatically sync my calendar, email, contacts, notes, and tasks with my blackberry. Works flawlessly! syncamatic.com
    niss63 likes this.
    04-17-13 09:43 AM
    I use syncamatic to automatically sync my calendar, email, contacts, notes, and tasks with my blackberry. Works flawlessly! syncamatic.com
    The site doesn't indicate that it syncs emails and doesn't seem to be available for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 10:52 AM